#Postgame GTvFSU FSU 41-GT 16

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
We gave a mediocre football team a ton of confidence today moving forward. we could not have come along at a better time for FSU. For The rest of the season we are a confidence builder for The rest of the teams we play. except Georgia who will use us to give their scrubs some playing time.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Offense (in first half): F-
Defense (whole game) D- (never forced a punt once all game, but did get two turnovers
Offense (2nd Half): D+
Special Teams: B-

Overall: we suck

Coaches may be nice people, but this whole program needs a re-start from scratch.

Randy Carson

Helluva Engineer
1. Why did this happen? On a percentage basis, please place blame on (my take in parentheses):
  • The OL (40%)
  • OCCL (40%)
  • Inexperienced QB's (10%)
  • Other (10%)
2. Who hired OCCL? And in hindsight, was that a good move, or simply the best we could manage at the time all things considered?

Randy Carson

Helluva Engineer
We gave a mediocre football team a ton of confidence today moving forward. we could not have come along at a better time for FSU. For The rest of the season we are a confidence builder for The rest of the teams we play. except Georgia who will use us to give their scrubs some playing time.
If I were getting ready for another run at the Natty, I would rest my first team and simply play the game with my 2nd and 3rd teams. Seriously.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Offense (in first half): F-
Defense (whole game) D- (never forced a punt once all game, but did get two turnovers
Offense (2nd Half): D+
Special Teams: B-

Overall: we suck

Coaches may be nice people, but this whole program needs a re-start from scratch.
I think the two fumbles were unforced.

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
You know it's like a leaky boat. You plug one hole and another one burst open. The offense sucked the first half then the defense sucked in the second half. We make dumb-as-hell penalties when we can least afford to commit them. I like Pyron but he will be lucky to survive the season playing behind our offensive line. I did notice he put some new OL faces in there in the second half and the effort seemed to improve. At this point, I think Key has lost his shot at being Head Coach. He is a good
man and doing the best he can. Sometimes, unfortunately, that is just not good enough.

Go Jackets!

Randy Carson

Helluva Engineer
One other point, adding FSU to the conference was supposed to strengthen the ACC's national reputation as a football conference. Looks like they are finally recovering.

So, we've got that going for us.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
The rest of the season is an audition to stay in FBS football. Face it guys, we are at that low of a point. I hope J can pull off a miracle hire. That’s what it will take for a non-factory to be able to compete in this new semi pro league.
Bro calm down. UCONN IS AN FBS TEAM. AKRON IS AN FBS TEAM. UMASS IS AN. FBS TEAM. WE ARE NOT THAT DOWN BAD. Every team experiences growing pains at some point in its history. Some more than others. We’re in a slump. But moving down a level is stupid. We’ve been good before one day we will be good again.