#Postgame GTvFSU FSU 41-GT 16

slugboy

Staff member
Pyron has potential.

Yeah, you know the rest.

(they didn’t even run the XP at the end, since it made no difference)

The “over” bet won

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Pyron looks good. Wish we had played more loose in the 1st. Interesting to see if we choose to ride Pyron the rest of the year or go back to Simms for a game or two if healthy to preserve the RS

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Not much to say, sucks to be a tech fan right now. Still think Key has potential as a HC but he's handicapped right now.
Long well that's a different story, not seeing any major play calling improvements over coach pat.
We looked lost on offense, but D at least has improved

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Excited about Pyron but hoping we can get Jeff back for next week. The math doesn't change much for me with this result.

We're now in the single elimination playoffs: NFC Wild Card next week at Virginia Tech. Divisional Round home against Miami. Conference Championship at UNC. Win those 3 and we most likely get a David/Goliath matchup against Clemson in the Super Bowl in Charlotte.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
The rest of the season is an audition to stay in FBS football. Face it guys, we are at that low of a point. I hope J can pull off a miracle hire. That’s what it will take for a non-factory to be able to compete in this new semi pro league.

Kennethshannon20

Jolly Good Fellow
Excited about Pyron but hoping we can get Jeff back for next week. The math doesn't change much for me with this result.

We're now in the single elimination playoffs: NFC Wild Card next week at Virginia Tech. Divisional Round home against Miami. Conference Championship at UNC. Win those 3 and we most likely get a David/Goliath matchup against Clemson in the Super Bowl in Charlotte.
I dint see us making acccg period now.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer

The rest of the season is an audition to stay in FBS football. Face it guys, we are at that low of a point. I hope J can pull off a miracle hire. That’s what it will take for a non-factory to be able to compete in this new semi pro league.

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck
One thing is for sure, Gibson should not see the field again. Pyron as a true freshman showed much more composure. He has a lot to work with. We need better receivers. Seems we do not have anyone that can make a contested catch. The passes to both Carter and Jenkins in the end zone both appeared to be catchable.

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
Geoff was right. This offensive transition has been the most monumental in the history of college football. We suck running the ball. Glad Pyron Showed potential though.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
Not much to say, sucks to be a tech fan right now. Still think Key has potential as a HC but he's handicapped right now.
Long well that's a different story, not seeing any major play calling improvements over coach pat.
We looked lost on offense, but D at least has improved
D gave up over 600 yards today.