Player suspensions

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Get the lawyers who represented Cam and Awbie. Poof cleared in minutes

I agree with this. The problem is this crazy stalker bozo most likely documented everything. With Cam, there was no real trail.

It's insane that a grown man is attempting to manipulate 18-20 year olds to take down a program because his feelings are hurt. Get a life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
If they can’t play against UCLA then we should fight it. Jumpman would you agree?

As far as I know the school is trying to get it worked out as soon as possible. All of the details involving the perpetrator have been shared. Hopithings can be resolved soon.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
I agree with this. The problem is this crazy stalker bozo most likely documented everything. With Cam, there was no real trail.

It's insane that a grown man is attempting to manipulate 18-20 year olds to take down a program because his feelings are hurt. Get a life.

Especially since he was constantly praising Okogie on twitter leading up to his heel turn

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
I suppose I fit into his definition of football vs basketball fan. I’m a GT fan that will go to the football board regularly even during off-season, I vary rarely visit the basketball board until right before the season unless we’re changing coaches or a big recruit is on the horizon, baseball is even rarer, then there’s golf & lacrosse.

I have no idea if any GT athlete actually did anything, but I know they go to class & take real classes even though GT’s arcane handbook system may make it hard to determine if you took the precise classes required; I know relatives giving GT athletes clothing has resulted in more severe punishment than UNC got for falsifying academics, Miami got for boats & hoes, Louisville got for hookers & booze, the whole SEC or USCw got for handing out big bags of cash, etc.

I have seen all-American GT athletes in my classes, they sat near me & took the same damn tests I did, etc. Maybe they had better Word than I had and had better tutoring, but there’s no denying they went to class and competed academically at a high level. NCAA can suck on my root. They need to take the C out of their name and call themselves what they are.

As far as being .69 of a fan because I can’t follow everything all the time I’m thankful I have a place to go where people actually follow every detail of every sport & give their insights/opinions so guys like me are a wee bit smarter on some of this crap than we’d otherwise be.
My comment was more to the person who called me a poser.

LibertyTurns

Banned
My comment was more to the person who called me a poser.
I took no offense. I appreciate those who are on here all year & generally have a detailed knowledge of the program and sport in general.

It just hacks me off when one of the programs that are run like the NCAA was set up for keeps finding itself in the crapper when the lying, cheating & stealing bastards are constantly getting away with murder. Really the NCAA is incapable of recognizing something improper may be going on when a kid whose family lives below the poverty line suddenly shows up in a $60K Escalade, gold chains, expensive clothes & a handful of $100 bills? They sure as heck can figure out if some GT athlete got a free baloney sandwich from a cousin or they improperly took Physics instead of Thermo.

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
I took no offense. I appreciate those who are on here all year & generally have a detailed knowledge of the program and sport in general.

It just hacks me off when one of the programs that are run like the NCAA was set up for keeps finding itself in the crapper when the lying, cheating & stealing bastards are constantly getting away with murder. Really the NCAA is incapable of recognizing something improper may be going on when a kid whose family lives below the poverty line suddenly shows up in a $60K Escalade, gold chains, expensive clothes & a handful of $100 bills? They sure as heck can figure out if some GT athlete got a free baloney sandwich from a cousin or they improperly took Physics instead of Thermo.
Glad you took no offense and I completely agree with your second paragraph.

Jacketbacker17

Jolly Good Fellow
Well, when you say there is going to be an announcement on a specific day and no announcement occurs, it’s a little suspicious. You keep saying that they are waiting on the NCAA yet you keep saying they are out for Ga state and the China trip. If they are waiting for the NCAA, how can you put a time frame on something? Idc how many things you’ve “reported” but this one was a major fail.

CHE90

Jolly Good Fellow
Well, when you say there is going to be an announcement on a specific day and no announcement occurs, it’s a little suspicious. You keep saying that they are waiting on the NCAA yet you keep saying they are out for Ga state and the China trip. If they are waiting for the NCAA, how can you put a time frame on something? Idc how many things you’ve “reported” but this one was a major fail.
Chill out, man. Stuff happens. Jumpman is a huge resource on this board.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

Your complaint about the fact you're getting accurate inside scoop for free on this board is a major fail.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Serious question: does Tech have legal counsel on retainer for cases like this. Just wondering, because The players in question are possibly losing draft stock/ pro careers based on this. We should be vigilant and make an example of this guy

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
Lmao. It’s obvious that you have no clue how things work when a school self reports infractions to the NCAA. I have no control over when compliance decides to release the information. It was supposed to be today as told to the staff. Go ahead and place me on ignore so that my free insider information doesn’t disturb your day.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

Take a breather big guy, not a good look at all. You're going to look pretty foolish when this unfolds. So what if it's off a few days... will you believe it tomorrow when they don't play?

Sheesh, the balls of some people these days??

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Is it beginning to seem as if UCLA might be in jeopardy?

If so... :(:drowning::poop:

The impression I’m getting as well.
As for @Jacketbacker17 and his comments....bruh?.....

1-Shembari Phillips-Jumpman has it a week before anyone sniffed it
2-Devoes commitment, I got an extra night of good sleep
3-Khalid’s commitment
4-The two guys not playing in the Auburn exhibition
5-The Trey Jemison recruitment
6-Nas Little
7-Multiple times he knows who is where for what reason.
8-im assuming will be later today when the boys don’t play in the exhibition

You don’t get that **** anywhere else and certainly not for free. “Quitcha Bitchin”