Player suspensions

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
The impression I’m getting as well.
As for @Jacketbacker17 and his comments....bruh?.....

1-Shembari Phillips-Jumpman has it a week before anyone sniffed it
2-Devoes commitment, I got an extra night of good sleep
3-Khalid’s commitment
4-The two guys not playing in the Auburn exhibition
5-The Trey Jemison recruitment
6-Nas Little
7-Multiple times he knows who is where for what reason.
8-im assuming will be later today when the boys don’t play in the exhibition

You don’t get that **** anywhere else and certainly not for free. “Quitcha Bitchin”
Thanks @Peacone36!

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
We will get an announcement either for real or de facto when the scrimmage starts. That will at minimum confirm the suspension is in place and who it is. Just won't know how long unless they can and do formally announce

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Serious question: does Tech have legal counsel on retainer for cases like this. Just wondering, because The players in question are possibly losing draft stock/ pro careers based on this. We should be vigilant and make an example of this guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, I am just finding out about this “stuff”. I don’t even know what the hell people are talking about as regards some T Shirts!

But I can pretty much guarantee that if some S/A (from any school) ever got into trouble for shoes, clothing, money, crab legs, fake classes, maybe even drugs - anything outside of domestic violence or serious felonies - the pros would not give one crap about that as far as influencing that players draft stock. The pros care whether or not a player can help that team win a ring.