Player suspensions

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
^ yeah, roughly 4 weeks would be about December 1, give or take. As tough as he is, I'd bet he is out there, even if with a small brace, etc. still.

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
This is pretty good news. I guess the “cup half full” mentality is that this will give our young guys a lot of playing time. When Tad and JO come back, we should really be ready to roll.

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
Jumpman- is this true from the article?

Jackson will be back for the North Texas game Nov. 24. Okogie will be reinstated for the Tennessee game Dec. 3, although he may not be able to play because of his dislocated finger.

I would have thought josh would be healthy by then?

Thanks for keeping me calm as I was worried there might be more evidence from Ron .
It will all depend on how his finger feels once the cast comes off and what kind of brace or wrap will be comfortable to him. He’s a baller so you know he wants to be on the court.

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
i hae

the tuscon turd is more like it and while i have it on my mind... is kenny anderson in this guys corner as a read in another post or was that nonsense?
Kenny supported him in this nonsense. Kenny feels that he should be on the staff.

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
Man I know that crazy guy hates this ESPN article:

"The school turned itself in to the NCAA last month, saying an internal investigation showed Jackson and Okogie received apparel, meals and transportation valued at less than $525 and less than $750, respectively, from a person. While the individual's identity was not revealed, Georgia Tech said the person was not a booster nor employed by Georgia Tech."

Just "a person" LMAO!! He's gonna demand the respect he deserves for all of our success.

Ramblingon

Ramblin' Wreck
Glad to see this is resolved and we'll be getting the guys back soon. Hope this doesn't affect the outcome of the Northwestern game, playing without Okogie, but it looks like he may not have been able to play anyway due to the injury. Let's get on with what can be a good season.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Glad to see this is resolved and we'll be getting the guys back soon. Hope this doesn't affect the outcome of the Northwestern game, playing without Okogie, but it looks like he may not have been able to play anyway due to the injury. Let's get on with what can be a good season.

The season is indeed what is important, but CJP has said this team could be better than last year but with fewer wins.

Just sayin.