Player suspensions

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
I told you guys not to worry. This wasn’t something that the coaches were doing to try and get an advantage or help players. This was a rogue “friend” who shouldn’t have been let around the program. His intentions were to hurt Pastner and the program because he wasn’t allowed to eat before the team and Pastner took his staff member’s side instead of Ron’s side.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
I told you guys not to worry. This wasn’t something that the coaches were doing to try and get an advantage or help players. This was a rogue “friend” who shouldn’t have been let around the program. His intentions were to hurt Pastner and the program because he wasn’t allowed to eat before the team and Pastner took his staff member’s side instead of Ron’s side.

Any idea when they announce the hoops signings

McCamish Maniacs

Helluva Engineer
Great news!

Tadric will miss Bethune Cookman and UTRGV. Okogie will miss Bethune Cookman, UTRGV, N. Texas, Northwestern, and Grambling St.

Assuming we take care of those 300+ ranked teams, Okogie missing the Northwestern game will be the only major impact of this (besides UCLA). Couldn't ask for much more than that.

BigDaddyBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Like I said KQ has no clue on hoops. Even better than we were expecting on Tadric, thought it would be 4. Knew Josh would be 6.

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
Hopefully that's the last we see or hear from Ron. Regardless, seeing that the guy is obviously a little "off", I think it would be prudent for for GTAA to get a restraining order on this dude to keep him off our campus and away from our players.
I know a TPO was mentioned early on but I’m not sure if one was asked for or granted.

GTFLETCH

Banned
Great News..... So we get T. Jackson back for Northwestern game and Josh back for Tenn game... Great news... may enter the Tenn game 4-2.

CLM

Jolly Good Fellow
Jumpman- is this true from the article?

Jackson will be back for the North Texas game Nov. 24. Okogie will be reinstated for the Tennessee game Dec. 3, although he may not be able to play because of his dislocated finger.

I would have thought josh would be healthy by then?

Thanks for keeping me calm as I was worried there might be more evidence from Ron .

BigDaddyBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Jumpman- is this true from the article?

Jackson will be back for the North Texas game Nov. 24. Okogie will be reinstated for the Tennessee game Dec. 3, although he may not be able to play because of his dislocated finger.

I would have thought josh would be healthy by then?

Thanks for keeping me calm as I was worried there might be more evidence from Ron .
Josh O said himself 4 weeks and that was on Sunday after injury.