Player suspensions

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Young Bull is #Free after a 1 game suspension

Way to lay the hammer down. But I'm happy, I love his game and watching him play. Gonna be a nice pick with the Hawks 3rd 1st round pick this year

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
What do you think it will be?

Most likely death penalty for GT basketball. Probably jail time for Pastner.

All jokes aside, I wouldn't put it past the UNCAA to set an example of our guys. I listened to Dontbe Ron's interview with Parish and he kept stating that he only gave Parish 10% of what he has in the initial interview. Dude seriously attacked CJP's character continuously and came across as a complete Dbag.

The quick decision makes me think the NCAA is going to dismiss this guy as the nut job he is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
I really don’t know. I’m thinking it will be less than the maximum penalty due to the actions of the non-booster/non-employee.

Do we know if Donbte Ron ever gave money to Alexander Tharp Fund or Tech Fund? If he gave a nickel, he's a booster according to NCAA rules. (i get that letter every year from the schools I donate to)

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
Do we know if Donbte Ron ever gave money to Alexander Tharp Fund or Tech Fund? If he gave a nickel, he's a booster according to NCAA rules. (i get that letter every year from the schools I donate to)
Not sure if he ever donated. Why would he though? According to him he was the recruiter, the motivator, the guy to see to stay in a happy place. He was the man next to the man. However, he does have a girlfriend and money, so he might have.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Not sure if he ever donated. Why would he though? According to him he was the recruiter, the motivator, the guy to see to stay in a happy place. He was the man next to the man. However, he does have a girlfriend and money, so he might have.

Does she still tape the National Geographic’s to him or have they stopped doing that?

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
Does she still tape the National Geographic’s to him or have they stopped doing that?
When I saw him at a game he looked rather thin. I’m thinking he went with a magazine that is a little easier to conceal. My money is on Jet magazine with the beauty of the month page closest to his skin for protection. He has said that he can relate to the players. Reading Jet gave him that cool factor that Pastner lacks.

New Old Guy

Jolly Good Fellow

If don’t-be-Ron had given money to Tech, the GT statement would not have declared him to be a non-booster. Tech knows who the donors are.

Deleted member 2897

Collin Sexton was only suspended for 1 game after getting tens of thousands of dollars?

Josh and Tadric should be suspended through the warmups.

The NCAA can kiss everyone's *** - yours, mine, the homeless person on Ponce - everyone's.