Player suspensions

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
My first thought the other day was that GTbball2016 was Ron as well but when I checked, he did seem to have a post on here before the Pastner rumor was first broken. Now he very easily could’ve had some inside information that Pastner was looking to bolt Memphis so he’s not completely in the clear.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
My first thought the other day was that GTbball2016 was Ron as well but when I checked, he did seem to have a post on here before the Pastner rumor was first broken. Now he very easily could’ve had some inside information that Pastner was looking to bolt Memphis so he’s not completely in the clear.

When I woke up today, I didn't think I would have to prove I'm not Ron :) I was also the one that initially suggested that the breaking news Ron kept saying would happen is the contract extension that Pastner received. Ironically in all of this, I was posting on another GT site during the coaching search and was on the anyone but Pastner bandwagon along with DTM

jacob

Banned
The ONLY reason I said this is due to Ron tweeting over the last month about how Pastner better tell the truth. Now it seems he's releasing the communication he's had with Pastner to a writer for a story on this. It could get ugly.
It's most likely about memphis. Just stop

msargent1

Jolly Good Fellow
When I woke up today, I didn't think I would have to prove I'm not Ron :) I was also the one that initially suggested that the breaking news Ron kept saying would happen is the contract extension that Pastner received. Ironically in all of this, I was posting on another GT site during the coaching search and was on the anyone but Pastner bandwagon along with DTM

Devious Ron may have wanted Pastner to stay at Memphis, and hence posted negative remarks to sway the GT alum ... or maybe you're an, "I told you so" type person, who wants to be able to tell everyone your were right with your "anyone but Pastner" position. I don't know, and as I said, it doesn't matter to me. You're promoting worst case scenarios based on the tweets of a mentally unstable person. Well see how things unfold soon enough.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Just an FYI...a "certain fan" was faking attendance at a game with photos from another game. When someone does that, can you fully 100% be confident that they're NOT doctoring other "evidence"?

I'll let people involved worried about it. From all reports, CJP is pretty much as straight as you can get. I'm not worried he did anything other than use poor judgement on who to let close to the team.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I wouldn't say that exactly. There are people who could have positive influence on the team who are not a part of it. Some unstable super-fan guy is definitely on the negative list though.

So about 97.8% of the folks posting here are eliminated, then? ;)

Seriously though, I still can't fathom how this guy was allowed to slip through the cracks considering CPast is so staunchly by-the-books. Must've thought he was helping the guy by letting him feel a part of something. Too bad for the next guy who genuinely needs help.

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
So about 97.8% of the folks posting here are eliminated, then? ;)

Seriously though, I still can't fathom how this guy was allowed to slip through the cracks considering CPast is so staunchly by-the-books. Must've thought he was helping the guy by letting him feel a part of something. Too bad for the next guy who genuinely needs help.

hopefully stansbury takes action. if i was ad id have him and others banned from campus.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer

Can I also prove that I'm a life long GT fan by saying Tony Rutland is the devil, Herb Sendek owned Paul Hewitt, Will Bynum's OT dunk at Kansas was an incredible play and thank god there was no instant replay on Kenny Anderson's shot vs Michigan St.

BleedingGold

Jolly Good Fellow
Allowing this loser Ron guy hang around the program was a mistake from the start. Nothing positive could ever come from it.
This is true, unfortunately Ron and Pastner go back (at least 10 years), and I'm sure nothing pointed to something like this happening. I know this guy has a troubling past, and Josh probably wants to keep lookout for him, but how many collegiate coaches allow their friends to hang around practice? Just really irresponsible.

Jacketbacker17

Jolly Good Fellow
Ron gonna Ron.. smh...

Attachments

• 48EC7A8F-841A-4446-9FBE-5FB695BC473D.png
    48EC7A8F-841A-4446-9FBE-5FB695BC473D.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 140