Player suspensions

Kmag

Jolly Good Fellow
Just saw this, do you think that there is something bigger not yet exposed?

Attachments

• IMG_4820.PNG
    IMG_4820.PNG
    94.8 KB · Views: 205

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
I also heard about him having info on the Lawson brothers or something. This is just really weird and nothing good can come out of it. Just like uga winning, I hope it goes and stays away!

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
Just saw this, do you think that there is something bigger not yet exposed?

Well he was right about two players being suspended. I trust jumpman though. If I had to guess what he's referring to, it's that he thinks there's proof that Pastner knew the guys were getting stuff from him.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
Adding on to my last post, there definitely seems to be a possibility in my opinion we will be looking for a new coach sometime this season.

msargent1

Jolly Good Fellow
Well he was right about two players being suspended. I trust jumpman though. If I had to guess what he's referring to, it's that he thinks there's proof that Pastner knew the guys were getting stuff from him.

Adding on to my last post, there definitely seems to be a possibility in my opinion we will be looking for a new coach sometime this season.

Interesting how you're promoting Ron's agenda ... and your account was created at the same time Pastner started at GT.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
this may be the dumbest post in the history of GTSWARM!

The ONLY reason I said this is due to Ron tweeting over the last month about how Pastner better tell the truth. Now it seems he's releasing the communication he's had with Pastner to a writer for a story on this. It could get ugly.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
The ONLY reason I said this is due to Ron tweeting over the last month about how Pastner better tell the truth. Now it seems he's releasing the communication he's had with Pastner to a writer for a story on this. It could get ugly.
If this is so as you are saying; then you are close to that a-- hole!!!!!!! ron!!!!!!!!!!!

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
Well, Ron is devious and pathological, so I’m sure he’d deny lurking/trolling this site. It doesn’t really matter, your comments are speculative and worst case, so I’ll just make note of that.

Well one of my first posts on the site was that I didn't like the Pastner hire. At the time, don't think UnsilentPastnerFan would have said that. And yes, my predictions have been entirely based on trying to piece together his tweets.