Pitt Postgame

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
No reason to fire Paul. He needs to figure this defense thing out. Sad that of all the nay sayers. The defense has him being questioned, not his o lol

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
Yeah. I think paul is safe.
Sewak. Roof. Speed. Coach ray. All may be goners. Notice my order. Lol

Paul may have to clean house to satisfy many
I wouldn't care if any of those got fired. Every assistant should be coaching for their job the rest of the season.

GTFLETCH

Banned
Are you footing the buy out bill?
Did you see how many did not show to TODAYS GAME.... They way the season is going only UGA fans will be at Bobby Dodd for our final game ( As the bowl streak just got ended) Just to seel season tickets next year they will have to hire a new coach.... No worries about a buyout!!!!!

Eli

Helluva Engineer
No reason to fire Paul. He needs to figure this defense thing out. Sad that of all the nay sayers. The defense has him being questioned, not his o lol
He's had 4 defensive coordinatirs. He's paid to do more than be an offensive coordinator.

GTFLETCH

Banned
From here on out, the season will have to be a test of team character. A 'W" in the right places (e.g., UGA) would still do a whole lot for the season.

The good news is that the offense ought to be talented, deep, and experienced next year.
That is what we said about the OLINE this year... WHATEVER!!!

GTFLETCH

Banned
Yeah. I think paul is safe.
Sewak. Roof. Speed. Coach ray. All may be goners. Notice my order. Lol

Paul may have to clean house to satisfy many
The problem with this is that unless CPJ can hire the Navy staff or Army Staff to replace them, we are running out of options as far as assistance and position coaches go..... losing the Bowl streak, means we need to reset the entire coaching staff..... With the talent we have....OLINE, JT at QB and Marcus Marshall.... 2-5 is a joke.... CPJ and the staff is being out coached in the past it was only VT, Miami, UGA and Clemson.....But now Duke, UNC and PITT are starting to whip CPJ.....

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
Yeah let's be happy...smh

I don't think anyone is happy. I think everyone is realistic about what IS and isn't possible. Firing Paul is not. So figure out what we can do that may help, ie assistant coaches, playing more explosive freshmen, etc

Essobee

Jolly Good Fellow
That is what we said about the OLINE this year... WHATEVER!!!
We lost an All-American from the O line who has since started as a rookie in the NFL; also, big, fast and well coached defenses can make many O lines look bad at critical times...such as passing situations for a team that does not throw the ball well. Now, having said that, I would agree that some of our blocking techniques are suspect.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
For such a supposedly smart fan base, we sure do have a lot of idiots spout off after a loss.
Every ones an idiot that doesn't agree with you? I never stated he would be fired I just said if he goes 2-10 he won't be our head coach. You're entitled to your option as am I.

SecretAgentBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Man, what a tough season. The incredibly tough schedule, the injuries, the last-minute losses...its like this year is the anti-2014. So strange.

I feel like the coaching is solid, the talent is improving, and the overall program is in good shape...and yet we keep losing. As the old saying goes, "Things are never as good or as bad as they look." This is a good team. I felt like it could have been a great one. That's very little consolation for a 2-5 record, but it gives me hope that we can turn this ship around. Go Jackets, win or lose.