Pitt Postgame

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
One team had more to play for and showed it. We punted twice and couldn't get a 2nd half lead. Another error on special teams. Unfortunately this is who we are this year.

Edit: three punts; still the same story.

Last edited:

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Exactly. You know who you are after 6 games. Now 7. Its rinse and repeat. Play freshman etc.

1994 since we may end up this bad?

ybeenormal

Jolly Good Fellow
The passing game is abysmal. Absolutely no protection and Justin can't hit the broad side of a barn on the run. I don't understand how he can't get away from d linemen. I understand they can't always get away but he hardly ever does. As I said before, I'll wear my jacket jersey proud but this is a bad team. Luckily it's probably because of youth

Essobee

Jolly Good Fellow
From here on out, the season will have to be a test of team character. A 'W" in the right places (e.g., UGA) would still do a whole lot for the season.

The good news is that the offense ought to be talented, deep, and experienced next year.

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
Seriously. If anyone needs to go it's db, dl, and ol coach. How do these guys not develop from game 1 to game 7? AT ALL

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
If that guy misses the 56 yard field goal then we probably win that game. We seem to find a new way to lose every game.

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
I hope we get rid of all but roof. When his defense started blitzing last year it looked mich better. This year idk...Paul need 5o talk to him again? We don't bring in the elite talent across the board to play like bama