Pitt Postgame

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
One of those ACC games we lucked into (thanks Miami and UNC)..... CPJ has only beat the dawgs twice..... AT Stanford/UCLA/DUKE/Northwestern they also have to go to class...

so 2008, 2014 were good years...(we beat the dawgs)...2009 was decent until CPJ got his butt kicked in the OB.... 2010,11,12,13,15 all suck (If we beat UGA this year then 2015 could be considered an ok year)
Stanford/UCLA/Duke/Northwestern have not had the same success you seem to want.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
One of those ACC games we lucked into (thanks Miami and UNC)..... CPJ has only beat the dawgs twice..... AT Stanford/UCLA/DUKE/Northwestern they also have to go to class...

so 2008, 2014 were good years...(we beat the dawgs)...2009 was decent until CPJ got his butt kicked in the OB.... 2010,11,12,13,15 all suck (If we beat UGA this year then 2015 could be considered an ok year)
If beating UGA is the only thing that matters to you then I'm not sure why you are throwing such a tantrum over a loss to Pitt.

4NatlChmps

Jolly Good Fellow

Duke, Stanford, NW and UCLA soft majors for athletes are no where near GT typical football player majors. You know it and so does everyone else. EVERY MAJOR AT TECH MUST TAKE 2 CALCULUS EQUIVALENT COURSES. Not true at any of other 125 FBS schools. Not an excuse just a fact.

Coachbraun72

Georgia Tech Fan

So, under your rules Lose to UGA=sucks. Ouch... I would submit that you are going to be unhappy more often than happy. Cant help you there. I would love to beat FSU and UGA this year, but not going to then call the season a success. More to success than wins and losses...it appears you would like to get rid of CPJ. Fine, but not sure you would be happy with his replacement.

Coachbraun72

Georgia Tech Fan
Duke, Stanford, NW and UCLA soft majors for athletes are no where near GT typical football player majors. You know it and so does everyone else. EVERY MAJOR AT TECH MUST TAKE 2 CALCULUS EQUIVALENT COURSES. Not true at any of other 125 FBS schools. Not an excuse just a fact.
And athletes are funneled into classes that don't conflict with football...sorry but they are. In my experience the athlete at GT is allowed to pursue and successfully complete the major they want. If there is conflict the sport adapts. Even if it means a starter has to leave UGA prep or ACC champ prep practices early

gtyj18jr

Jolly Good Fellow
Can we bench the running back,who can throw mediocrely, at qb and start an actual qb, perhaps Jordan? I would say say put said running back at aback, but his ball security issues are concerning.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
And athletes are funneled into classes that don't conflict with football...sorry but they are. In my experience the athlete at GT is allowed to pursue and successfully complete the major they want. If there is conflict the sport adapts. Even if it means a starter has to leave UGA prep or ACC champ prep practices early
I think the only one is architecture that is off limits. I may be wrong. I love that tech lets them do what they want.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Well I've cooled off some. Certainly sucks but there were some positives on O. I'll be sure to show up next week and pull for an upset and maybe we can retain the bowl streak. No one on our schedule looks unbeatable I just think we need some confidence more than anything right now.