Pitt Panthers

Jmonty71

Banned
Well, we'll get a good gauge of Pitt today. They take on OK State. I think OK State beats them by 20. But, we'll see.

Well, we'll get a good gauge of Pitt today. They take on OK State. I think OK State beats them by 20. But, we'll see.
Pittsburgh is a 10 point underdog, playing in Pittsburgh. The anti-ACC bias is at full strength today. Oklahoma State is NOT Oklahoma. The Big 12 plays no defense at all. Pittsburgh can win this game today. The assumption that if Oklahoma State were in the ACC, they would be a division winner is laughable. If Pittsburgh can run the ball, and keep OSU's offense off the field they should make this a close game. Take Pitt and the points.

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
Pittsburgh is a 10 point underdog, playing in Pittsburgh. The anti-ACC bias is at full strength today. Oklahoma State is NOT Oklahoma. The Big 12 plays no defense at all. Pittsburgh can win this game today. The assumption that if Oklahoma State were in the ACC, they would be a division winner is laughable. If Pittsburgh can run the ball, and keep OSU's offense off the field they should make this a close game. Take Pitt and the points.

I follow the BIG 12 since my dad raised me rooting for Oklahoma. Oklahoma State is a better team than last year and they beat Pitt by a score at home. On the other hand I think Pitt is worse than last year so I would say 10 points is about right.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
If Tennessee does win out that would be a big help in bowl selection, but I think it's more likely a 7-5/8-4 UT looking back wondering how the hell they beat a 10-2 ACC champ.
Here's the way I think Tennessee's Bowl situation will be:
1)Tennessee goes 10-3 after losing in the SECCG they go to the Orange Bowl or Sugar Bowl
2)Tennessee wins 9 games they go to the Outback Bowl
3)Tennessee wins 8 games they go to the Belk Bowl
4)Tennessee wins 6-7 games they go to the Liberty Bowl

Tennessee's defense took another hit safety Todd Kelly Jr out for the year with a knee injury.