Pitt Panthers

ctcjb

Georgia Tech Fan
Looking at their schedule, they should be a little worn down and defeated coming into BDS next week. After a very physical game against Penn State, they are two TD dogs to Oklahoma State this week. Literally NOTHING from this week's game prep will help them defend us next week. Nothing. Talk about going from one extreme to another! They better enjoy the 75th ranked Total Defense while they have a chance. A triple digit ranking is in their very near future.

GT off of two weeks rest.....Pitt after playing "Air-Mullet".....should be a fun Saturday.

bensaysitathome

Ramblin' Wreck
After a huge disappointing loss in game 1 and an underwhelming performance in game 2 , in our first conference game, played at home ... we roll !!
Plus from what I saw, Pitt did not look to impressive against PSU ...

They actually dominated in time of possession, first downs, and even outgained Penn St. Their problem was turnovers. But if they're looking to dink and dunk their way down the field, our D will need to step up and stop them.

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
Pitt will have played 2 teams better then the 2 teams Tech has played. I think it will be an advantage for Pitt playing better competition.

I am not worried about our offense in this game. The rest will do us well. We rolled up over 650 yards against a better defense. Our D just needs to make a few stops. For Pitt, their D will be worn out because OK St. will run 90 plus plays against them. If we can win this week and roll through UNC the next, we then rest again to play Miami, coming off a game with FSU. I like it.

ctcjb

Georgia Tech Fan
I don't doubt the teams they have played are better than UT and Jax St. I just think the contrast in offenses is almost comical...

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Offense hasn't been the problem for us in the past against Pitt. Thankfully they are depleted on that side of the ball with a new coordinator. Anything can happen, but it looks like protecting the ball and having special teams be at least average are going to be the keys to winning this one.