Pitt Panthers

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member

Taking away the long hair, he looks and has mannerisms in the interview so much like CTR. Good looking player too. Might have gotten a steal with him - pair him with the other two LB's in his class and who we've already got committed for next year and we're looking at that position possibly being a strength in the near future (haven't been able to say that for a while).

Jmonty71

Banned
For the Pitt game... I think we will be our own worst enemy. If we fumble 2-3 times... I don't think we'll win. I think Pitt will score on us with little difficulty. But, they will make their share of mistakes. I think we run the ball on them.... and win the TOP. However; I foresee our D forcing very little punts. Pitts still has a stout O line. They should be able to push our line back 2-3 yards. If we can force them into 3rd and short.. we're ok.. Because we all know 3rd and long... AKA 3rd and Roof, we tend to still have mega issues... I would be curious what the percentage is on 3rd and 7 or more.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
For the Pitt game... I think we will be our own worst enemy. If we fumble 2-3 times... I don't think we'll win. I think Pitt will score on us with little difficulty. But, they will make their share of mistakes. I think we run the ball on them.... and win the TOP. However; I foresee our D forcing very little punts. Pitts still has a stout O line. They should be able to push our line back 2-3 yards. If we can force them into 3rd and short.. we're ok.. Because we all know 3rd and long... AKA 3rd and Roof, we tend to still have mega issues... I would be curious what the percentage is on 3rd and 7 or more.
I don't think Pitt could score on anyone easily;)

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
I have more faith in their offense, than I do in our defense.

1ff1efeb274aff62355393e0cfe442eafc3a279bf03915ec7a323345535ff0ce.jpg

Jmonty71

Banned
This.

Pitt is not the same team from the last two years that barely beat us. If they beat us, we might be looking down the barrel of a really bad season.
What's this talk?? "IF".... Have faith. Pitt looked awful. The only area they are strong in, is the O line. With that, I think they will move the ball... But, if the O does not turn it over, left and right, we should be ok. I would be more concerned about Duke, VT, Miami and UGag... All "can" be winnable games.. All require a complete team effort. Which means your boy, needs to have his D ready.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Lol. Pitt can certainly beat us imo....and I guess this board would then melt down..then we could win the rest. It's foolish to peg all the marbles on any single game.

Well up until hate week anyway.