Petition: Use Gold as a Primary Color

jacketjp

Georgia Tech Fan
I didn't ask what I am. I know what I want to do. There's an issue and I'm doing what I can to help create a solution. I'm ok with you not supporting that idea, but no need to act snarky when the goal is to indirectly improve Georgia Tech athletics.

If by "the goal is to indirectly improve Georgia Tech athletics" you meant "the goal is to satisfy your feelings of self-importance and appease your need to throw an adult temper tantrum" then you might have a point.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Heck, I understand we at times have to have a "dark" uni, be it black or blue.

I thought wearing the blue pants at home was stupid - especially while playing puke. I thought the bowl uni was absurd.

But the main point to me is that Gold, obviously, is one of our colors and it seems as if GTAA & Adidas are in no way trying to develop the use of the color as they should.

Blue, black - idc.

But at least TRY and give us some gold unis and merchandise. Please.

And I can not help but reflect CPJ saying we can't wear an all Gold because we would look like french fries. What did that bowl crap look like?

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I really think guys are seeing what y’all want too see. The white & gold is being emphasized.

7090C1AE-1006-4580-A5F2-EED4B0EA3CAC.jpeg
92941E39-1BD8-4E91-ABD9-7D5A9E95F91F.jpeg
7A98E571-EE0A-4BB9-9024-61DEA0D10489.jpeg

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Heck, I understand we at times have to have a "dark" uni, be it black or blue.

I thought wearing the blue pants at home was stupid - especially while playing puke. I thought the bowl uni was absurd.

But the main point to me is that Gold, obviously, is one of our colors and it seems as if GTAA & Adidas are in no way trying to develop the use of the color as they should.

Blue, black - idc.

But at least TRY and give us some gold unis and merchandise. Please.

And I can not help but reflect CPJ saying we can't wear an all Gold because we would look like french fries. What did that bowl crap look like?

When will ramblin wrek store have an official addias Jersey in GOLD.
I see white and blue but no gold

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Also wish they'd put out more embroidered product instead of the rubber/plastic silk screen stuff that craps out over time.