Petition to stop noon home games

Jmonty71

Banned
This. If your biggest complaint about noon games is the heat, then you should really complain about the 3:30 kickoffs...
Football... Half the season is blistering hot and the other half is freezing azz cold. 6 of one, half dozen of the other. I rather have noon kickoffs to start the season and save the late starts for later in the season, where it has a better chance of warming up. But, that's just me.

Football... Half the season is blistering hot and the other half is freezing azz cold. 6 of one, half dozen of the other. I rather have noon kickoffs to start the season and save the late starts for later in the season, where it has a better chance of warming up. But, that's just me.
You don't have to drive 2+ hours to get there. I would rather have 3:30 starts than nooners, so I can have time to drive up and enjoy a relaxing tailgate time.

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
You have what, an additional 10 minutes over me? As fast as you drive, you would probably beat me even if you had an additional 30 minutes. :p:p:p
hUNAo.jpg

jacket_fan

Ramblin' Wreck
Noon September games stink. You can rationalize it any way you want. The only reason I could imagine you would want to play a noon game in September is against a Northern team to wear them out with the heat and humidity. My opinion and I am sticking with Gold1.

Noon in November. Not a problem. Still means a crappy pregame tailgate. But not frying in the stands.

Not to change the subject, but Friday night college games are sacrilege. Friday night in the south is High School football... Shame on the ACC.

(hey cheese, there is a GT Bob utube of the 1990 game I watch in the off season to remind me of the good old days)