Paul Johnson time frame.

What gets CPJ fired or encouraged to resign?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
I think a lot of y’all would , I think this message board would probably shut down if PJ got fired
The number of times you've been putting words into everyone else's mouths (including mine apparently) is a bit alarming to me.

This is a thread titled "Paul Johnson - Time Frame" - it kinda is a thread about the Coach!!

Duck Fuke!
You're replying to a post in another thread that got completely derailed. You'll need to excuse us for cleaning up and consolidating repetitive discussions.

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
Ugh. I hate doing this. But whether this is your honest opinion or you are just trolling, either way, time to hit the ‘ol ignore button.
Not trolling , just saying it seems a lot of people are fans of PJ , not of GT

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
#FireCPJ but our AD has no balls and won't do it.

No optimism in this dumpster fire of a program right now for me.

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
1)Scott Satterfield
2)Neal Brown
3)Mike Norvell
4)George Godsey
5)Dino Babers
6)Charlie Strong

I think 5,6 are probably gonna want too much $$

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I'm turned against Stansbury if he doesn't fire PJ this year. If he does, I will retract my statement and throw behind him full support.

Jacket4Life9

Jolly Good Fellow
There’s a lot I blame on coaching but the fumbles are not one of them, and that is a big reason we are out of this game right now.

Coaches don't get a pass for fielding a team that fumbles the way this team has (less Bowling Green & Louisville)... It's been a pattern... Find players that hold on to the ball or teach ball security. I get understand the occasional fumble will happen, but when the turnovers rain down every time we face a decent defense, coaches must be held accountable.

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
There’s a lot I blame on coaching but the fumbles are not one of them, and that is a big reason we are out of this game right now.
You ever thought that maybe the reason we fumble so much is cause all we ever do is run the ball : over & over & over ! Other teams don’t fumble as much cause they’re more balanced

Status
Not open for further replies.