Paul Johnson time frame.

What gets CPJ fired or encouraged to resign?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
No, he should be fired for more than just today.
Yes. Firing him for winning 7 games and because lv said so. Mainly because lv said so. Because I bet lane kiffin would win 12 games a year with us on average.

I really can't wait for Paul to retire. We get more talented players. And still win 7 games a year. Then guys like lv will be crying that we need to hire a coach that does something different to compete. It's going to be so much fun with people like him being the smartest guy in the room. **** outta here .

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Yes. Firing him for winning 7 games and because lv said so. Mainly because lv said so. Because I bet lane kiffin would win 12 games a year with us on average.

I really can't wait for Paul to retire. We get more talented players. And still win 7 games a year. Then guys like lv will be crying that we need to hire a coach that does something different to compete. It's going to be so much fun with people like him being the smartest guy in the room. **** outta here .

No you're right. Stick with johnson thinking "surely the back up QB can throw better" and "now the defense will be good in year 17". lol.

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
No you're right. Stick with johnson thinking "surely the back up QB can throw better" and "now the defense will be good in year 17". lol.
If someone has a decent plan in place I'm all for getting rid of Johnson. Im just not going to act like a 2 year old bitching just to hear myself ***** tho. I'll leave that to you.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
If someone has a decent plan in place I'm all for getting rid of Johnson. Im just not going to act like a 2 year old bitching just to hear myself ***** tho. I'll leave that to you.

And if TStan doesn't have a decent plan in place then he should get canned too because he obviously would be neglecting his job in that case.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Im ok if CPJ goes, but If CPJ does go I want to see a plan from TSTAN because reality is a new coach isn't going to solve all issues with GTAA.
CPJs offense can do well with the right recruits, but right now its not looking good at all

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Im ok if CPJ goes, but If CPJ does go I want to see a plan from TSTAN because reality is a new coach isn't going to solve all issues with GTAA.
CPJs offense can do well with the right recruits, but right now

Tstan can only shoulder so much blame. The school has most the issues from peterson down. The aa board. How we fundraise. The lack of help to the aa. Its far bigger than what stan can control

Status
Not open for further replies.