Patrick Skov to visit Tomorrow per KQ on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Alright lets move on to the next thing to obsess over.

What will our uniforms look like? Will Skov be ok switching from a Nike uniform to a Russel one or will he be so ashamed he'd hide from public?
Shhh...maybe he doesn't know we're Russell. If he finds out now that could nuke the whole deal!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Funny, because I got a message at 1:15 from the the same guy who posted the Skov visiting story...it said

"your dumb site might mess the whole Skov thing up. good job"

I then talked to one of the coaches on our staff and I then decided to pull the thread we had off of here until at least Skov was in town...because I was told from a coach "We aren't making anything official or public. The kid does not want anyone to know or anything public or he will not come visit"

So I decided to remove the thread instead of risking anything.

Then a hour later I see this story posted...I again talked to my friend on the staff was told "Crazy. Kid is nowhere near decided anything and had not gotten in graduate school here yet and may not get accepted. Crazy"

So to recap...This is NOT a done deal yet.

Didn't realize KQ was a 6yo girl. "Dumb" site? Words can hurt, Kelli. Now you go sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

If this is true, KQ is even worse than originally thought. His "breaking" of Gregory being gone is one thing.. but it's sounding like GT should cut any and all ties with this guy and tell the recruits to not talk to him. Not sure how he can justify your site as "dumb" when it's engaged in the exact same thing as his own.

I disagree. Eric isn't tricking people into paying for "insider" knowledge.

gtalltheway

Jolly Good Fellow
Well now that we had the bback thread deleted we should come up with a thread where we make fun of other teams with jokes and other things, I actually could see that as being very entertaining, maybe help pass the time by lol

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
Didn't realize KQ was a 6yo girl. "Dumb" site? Words can hurt, Kelli. Now you go sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

I disagree. Eric isn't tricking people into paying for "insider" knowledge.
Wasn't it KQ that tweeted it to the world?

GTsuperfan

Jolly Good Fellow
I see the spin cycle is running high today on GTSwarm. Eric would not have locked the thread if he thought the thread was not harmful in anyway to GT athletics but you guys are hammering KQ?????

For those that care, KQ received permission from the Skov family to release it since some message board hero on this site needed to pound his chest by throwing GT players under the bus. How do you think that makes CPJ feel that players leaked something.

There will likely not be a huge fallout over this in my opinion but let's be clear where the issue is and it's not with KQ.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I see the spin cycle is running high today on GTSwarm. Eric would not have locked the thread if he thought the thread was not harmful in anyway to GT athletics but you guys are hammering KQ?????

For those that care, KQ received permission from the Skov family to release it since some message board hero on this site needed to pound his chest by throwing GT players under the bus. How do you think that makes CPJ feel that players leaked something.

There will likely not be a huge fallout over this in my opinion but let's be clear where the issue is and it's not with KQ.
nm

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
The rivals board is empty trash.

Also, the guy should've been let go when he totally botched the Gregory saga. It's beyond me why he's still around.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Fair point... I wasn't suggesting that Eric or this site was. I meant recruiting information in general.

Oh no, I got what you were saying. I just used it as another opportunity to take a shot at KQ. Thanks for the alley.

@GTsuperfan, no need to throw a fellow poster under the bus in the midst of sticking up for your guy. The guy wasn't pounding his chest over anything. It's not like he prematurely published a report with a huge headline of a GT basketball coach being fired only to find out a day later he was dead blankin' wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.