Patrick Skov to visit Tomorrow per KQ on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakim3

Jolly Good Fellow
Do I win a prize?

I didn't spill the beans, I asked a player who wasn't sure, just had heard something in passing and I passed it along. :)

1939hotmagic

Jolly Good Fellow
Skov has been a prototypical old-school "blocking back" type of fullback in Stanford's offense, with very few opportunities to generate the stats we fans enjoy. That said, he's got good size, and surfing around it appears he's also got quite the good reputation on all Stanford special teams units as well. He's probably sky high for the opportunity to prove his worth as a runner as well as blocker, so if he's the one, comes in motivated, and stays motivated -- it could be interesting to see how things work out in August and beyond.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Funny, because I got a message at 1:15 from the the same guy who posted the Skov visiting story...it said

"your dumb site might mess the whole Skov thing up. good job"

I then talked to one of the coaches on our staff and I then decided to pull the thread we had off of here until at least Skov was in town...because I was told from a coach "We aren't making anything official or public. The kid does not want anyone to know or anything public or he will not come visit"

So I decided to remove the thread instead of risking anything.

Then a hour later I see this story posted...I again talked to my friend on the staff was told "Crazy. Kid is nowhere near decided anything and had not gotten in graduate school here yet and may not get accepted. Crazy"

So to recap...This is NOT a done deal yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.