Pastner Staff Thread

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
re: Gottfried: the natives in Raleigh are very restless. Partly due to the product on the floor, partly due to the rumors of his indiscretions. Who knows if they're true or not? The same thing was rumored about Jeff Jones at UVA. Bottom line, when an ACC team falls from the level the fan base is used to, things get ugly and rumors fly. If State catches some breaks next year and finishes 9-9 in conference and in the NCAA, there will be no talk of his sex life. If they finish in the bottom four (which I think is likely), it will be all over the Wolfpack boards.

Weell, none of those types of rumors came up here. Is it a coincidence that the same things came up at Bama?

I smell smoke.

gt02

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm hearing that Bobby Lutz may be joining the staff -- any insiders know any truth to those rumors? If so, seems like a good hire.

Also hearing that we are going hard after Sharman White.

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
I'm hearing that Bobby Lutz may be joining the staff -- any insiders know any truth to those rumors? If so, seems like a good hire.

Also hearing that we are going hard after Sharman White.
Thanks for the tips. I am hearing absolutely nothing. Both or either would be major hires.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Meh, old news ... :smuggrin:
Are there indications that he's unhappy with the admins or something? Very strange. If I were an AD, it'd raise my eyebrow. I'd want the full story before I hire him after making a move like that.

ETA: Found this perusing the NCState site

http://www.forum.packinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?882-Dooley

Just some rando so I wouldn't run with that "rumor". Just found it moderately interesting. Wouldn't be surprised to see Lutz moving.

Seriously though, this is a great (not good, great) hire. Where's all the Tiger fans that said CPast would NEVER hire a competent assistant?

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Now let's lock down Atlanta.

I have a Mr White on line 2.....

image.jpeg

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer

Comments are funny. My guess is a lot of the fan base at Memphis is experiencing some sellers remorse with the combination of this news and the Kermit Davis rumors