Pastner cleared of Ron Bell lies

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Kenny wanted to be the GT coach. Maybe sour grapes?

IIRC, Bell is related to a guy that mentored KA in the past. Something like that. I could be remembering that incorrectly but I'm moderately sure I'm not.

In addition to that, as you said, KA wanted to be hired here in some capacity so I imagine there are some sour grapes too.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
IIRC, Bell is related to a guy that mentored KA in the past. Something like that. I could be remembering that incorrectly but I'm moderately sure I'm not.

In addition to that, as you said, KA wanted to be hired here in some capacity so I imagine there are some sour grapes too.

Kenny told me personally that Ron's uncle was good to him growing up and helped him out tremendously. He mentioned how Ron had a lot of demons and how he was trying to be supportive.

I don't think that KA intended any ill-will to GT by supporting him, but he also wasn't being very wise by doing so. I'm not sure he really understood all the dumb **** that Ron was up too.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Kenny told me personally that Ron's uncle was good to him growing up and helped him out tremendously. He mentioned how Ron had a lot of demons and how he was trying to be supportive.

I don't think that KA intended any ill-will to GT by supporting him, but he also wasn't being very wise by doing so. I'm not sure he really understood all the dumb **** that Ron was up too.

Wasn't Ron's uncle an influential guy in high school or AAU ball or something like that? I thought that was also how CPast got connected with him. My memory's foggy for some reason.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Has any of the legal eagles on here saw the supposed memo sent by his lawyer to NCAA enforcement? I cannot list here because he blocked me, but I saw it by logging out of Twitter.

He @'d Nancy Grace with this ****! Dude is really grasping at straws now. Take a look at the Twitter handle @NCAArCrooks

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
No way in hell I give them my DNA - I have no idea where that shirt has been and whether something was added "after the fact". :They have the burden of proof.

Interesting to see if the NCAA will act on a submission from an aggrieved party in a libel lawsuit when they have said they can't act on evidence submitted in a court of law.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
“Male DNA was present”

Is this left purposefully vague to imply it’s Pastner’s DNA rather than all too likely Jennifer’s, ya know, husband’s DNA? There is male DNA all over my girlfriend’s clothing too because couples tend to physically touch each other at times.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
Has anyone read these tweets? There are like 10-15 of them. He has tagged every ACC school, Nancy Grace, Jemele Hill, Megan Kelly (out of touch much Ron?), ESPN folks, media all over the place. Not only has DNA statement from his lawyer, but accusations against Pastner about tampering with a recruit. Either Pastner is shady as hell (which I don’t believe) or this going is going to go out guns a blazing. This got a lot uglier in the last 24 hours.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Desperate people do desperate things. I assume RB / MiracleWhips has reached a new level of desperation when told he had to pay CJP's legal bills.

I hate this whole thing for CJP and his family. Can't imagine having to try and live a normal life when this crap is going on.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Has anyone read these tweets? There are like 10-15 of them. He has tagged every ACC school, Nancy Grace, Jemele Hill, Megan Kelly (out of touch much Ron?), ESPN folks, media all over the place. Not only has DNA statement from his lawyer, but accusations against Pastner about tampering with a recruit. Either Pastner is shady as hell (which I don’t believe) or this going is going to go out guns a blazing. This got a lot uglier in the last 24 hours.

What an idiot??? He also tagged Chelsea Handler...LOL

Dude is clearly grasping at straws now..From what I read, most everything that he was reaching on seemed to involve Memphis, more so than GT.

1. Markel Crawford - He was a player at Memphis and most of what Ron referenced were his conversations with them Memphis assistant.
2. Covering up Felonies - Both were Memphis players and things happened years ago.
3. Security guards deposition (Didn't he fully recant his story?)