Pastner cleared of Ron Bell lies

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
What an idiot??? He also tagged Chelsea Handler...LOL

Dude is clearly grasping at straws now..From what I read, most everything that he was reaching on seemed to involve Memphis, more so than GT.

1. Markel Crawford - He was a player at Memphis and most of what Ron referenced were his conversations with them Memphis assistant.
2. Covering up Felonies - Both were Memphis players and things happened years ago.
3. Security guards deposition (Didn't he fully recant his story?)

He did, but it was based on a wrong date in a filing by Ron’s girlfriend so not sure if that impacts whether the Sr unity guard was actually there or not. He did say they offered him money to lie.

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
RB's being sued for defamation of character, so he goes out and continues to defame after the judge has ordered him to pay CPJ's lawyers. This is insane. Can this behavior be taken into account if or when the legal proceedings take the next step?

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Me waiting for 1200 words from @brandon_cox

tumblr_nmkni6KJsl1u8ntcpo1_500.gif

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
My thoughts are this.
If you are trying to win a legal case this is not the way you go about it. You don't send tweets to a bunch of media celebrities trumpeting evidence (that you never turned over in discovery) and providing a letter to the NCAA. That only serves to potentially bias the jury pool.
I doubt the judge is going to be impressed.

what it suggests to me though is that the clients found a lawyer who is basically willing to go out guns a blazing with them trying to bring someone down. I suspect in the long run it is just going to give more ammunition to Pastner's lawyers in their defamation claim. These aren't the actions of people trying to win a court case, they are the actions of people trying to embarrass some one.

And yes the Security Guard did recant his story. Didn't have much of a choice, he was visiting relatives in MD the night of the game that was mentioned as the event in the stairwell happening. The outside investigator talked to him and he said they offered to pay him a part of the settlement money if he lied for them.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Let's go ahead and start the search now for a new coach. PROOF in all caps has got to be the end of Pastner. But this is even worse. It's "absolutely devastating PROOF."

I won't be able to sleep until the news breaks.

Yeah, me too. Watch me ...

slpt.gif

Seriously though, do we not have a 'fixer' on staff anywhere? Where's Ray Donovan when you need him? Somebody needs to pay this guy a visit.

What? I just mean to give him a stern talking-to.

And I believe there's less than a zero chance that he has as swarm account so he's probably reveling in us continuing to pay attention to things he says.

GT1988

Jolly Good Fellow
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The cover-up is ALWAYS worse than the LIE! <a href="https://twitter.com/GeorgiaTech?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@GeorgiaTech</a> will again be blindsided because, I believe, this massive amount of evidence &amp; undisputable PROOF will be new information they were never informed of. Justin Niedzialek, Esq. will be releasing this PROOF today. Get ready!! <a href="https://t.co/yrLdnnhxHa">https://t.co/yrLdnnhxHa</a></p>&mdash; UnsilentTruth (@NCAArCrooks) <a href="">December 6, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
If they do have "lots of proof", why did not one piece of it come out during discovery? If they do have information and provided it in a timely fashion, they wouldn't be on the hook for Pastner's lawyers fees.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
If they do have "lots of proof", why did not one piece of it come out during discovery? If they do have information and provided it in a timely fashion, they wouldn't be on the hook for Pastner's lawyers fees.

Just judging by the tweets, it looks like a lot of this has to do with Crawford transferring.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
WTH is "a credible witnesses statements" mean? The man needs to learn proper grammar usage.

"witnesses" is how "witness's" is pronounced.

Homonym errors are common in text messaging and internet forums.

For all of @kg01 's problems, attacking that should not be our focus.