Oliver

LibertyTurns

Banned
I appreciate the heart TQM shows and I think he has done a lot for this team. At the same time, he has looked hurt much of this season and the deficiencies in the passing game has cost us. I felt like TO should have been put in pretty early in the Duke game. He appears to run stronger, and I can't think his passing could be any worse. I hope he has won the job for UNC.

I was also impressed to see how TQM responded to not starting - I saw a lot of cheerleading and celebrating for the work of TO. I feel we can get at least 2-3 of the next 4. I REALLY hope one of those can be against uGAg (a man can dream).
Lot of respect here for TQM for being a man & supporting his teammate. Good GT character & role model.

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
I think we played Graham b/c he Is now the 2nd string guy absent injury. From here on out Oliver is first string, if he gets hurt TM will be the starter but if not Graham is the Backup. Graham’s not ready to be our starter but TM has lost his starting job

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I think we played Graham b/c he Is now the 2nd string guy absent injury. From here on out Oliver is first string, if he gets hurt TM will be the starter but if not Graham is the Backup. Graham’s not ready to be our starter but TM has lost his starting job

I think it's the opposite. I think we played Graham because he is still the clear 3, and will only play if the game is decided or if we have an injury. I doubt he'll play against Miami or UGA so he still has 2 probably games to get some experience.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I've been a Paul Johnson defender. I think he is a great coach and I love having him here. I've respected and understand his decisions on who starts but if T. Oliver isn't the starting QB for the rest of this season, I will be upset. T. Marshall is not JT5. Oliver has to be QB 1 now.

Agree Oliver should start. But if we need to pass, TM should come in.

I believe this is what a true team leader does - he puts the team first, even at the expense of his own numbers.

TM is all in on GT. Has the tat on his chest to prove it. But Oliver is better running. If things bog down, bring in TM to get things going.

Two QBs, the best situations to confuse defenses.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Great game, hats off to the whole team! TO is very exciting to watch and I think he is an inspiration for our offense. Will be interesting to see if we can follow this up. But to be effective week in and week out, TO has got to be able to throw it.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
I think we beat USF if he stays in that game. We don’t need to pass when things are going as well as they did tonight.

I think we might have beaten Duke, but disagree about USF. CPJ put TM back in on a third and long...and we converted it. We then drove to the red zone until Q fumbled.

We needed TO against Duke, but TM played well enough to beat USF.

I think we might have beaten Duke, but disagree about USF. CPJ put TM back in on a third and long...and we converted it. We then drove to the red zone until Q fumbled.

We needed TO against Duke, but TM played well enough to beat USF.
It made sense to put TM back in for that pass play against USF, but he was not the same as he was before the injury, and Oliver should have come back in immediately