Oliver

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Dont know about passing on the run, but the carry heck yes!!

Yes, the qb would pass - to wide tail back who acted like blocking then broke to open area.

But would love to see coach break this out at uga.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Depending on who comes out as the starter next year may create another transfer situation. ....
I thought that too. And after seeing alot more of LJ on film, I don't see why he came here to be a part of this offense. I think it will be LJ leaving after next year if he doesn't get meaningful PT. He seems to be a player and a potential bad *** starter for a D1 school that doesn't run our offense. His arm is miles ahead of Marshall and Oliver but Marshall is gone after this year, right?

year_of_the_swarm

Jolly Good Fellow
  • They scored every possession with TO against South Florida....
  • Did Bowling Green get a stop with TO running the offense?
  • Louisville didn't get a stop...
  • Don't know how many possessions GTECH had against Virginia Tech, but they punted twice.

I wonder what that overall percentage is for Tobias Oliver. I don't know where to find a stat for possessions.

gtcole

Jolly Good Fellow
  • Don't know how many possessions GTECH had against Virginia Tech, but they punted twice.
I wonder what that overall percentage is for Tobias Oliver. I don't know where to find a stat for possessions.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
65%

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Would your same reasons apply to lee and Bryan starting/ (then rotating young guys ) this week against the dl and lb of UNC who are expierenced and deep?

Yup. Good idea to change out players to keep them fresher and less dinged up too. Start with your best and go from there. Keep in the players who are doing the best that day.

For OL / DL / WRs ?ABs / BBs, there isn't much controversy about platooning. Only the QBs who are special.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Yup. Good idea to change out players to keep them fresher and less dinged up too. Start with your best and go from there. Keep in the players who are doing the best that day.

For OL / DL / WRs ?ABs / BBs, there isn't much controversy about platooning. Only the QBs who are special.

You mean the position described as the field general in every single offensive scheme?

I’m not opposed to platooning our 2 QBs though. Both have proved that CPJ can call a game for either and they can both succeed.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Just like sex panther
giphy.gif