OldJacketFan has passed away

cuttysark

Ramblin' Wreck
It's always hard to lose a parent and I'm sorry for your loss. Thank you very much for reaching out on your Father's behalf as he was a great supporter of the Institute on this Board.

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
So very sorry to hear. I never met OJF in person, but I remember his posts fondly. Sending warm thoughts and good vibes towards your family.

ncjacket79

Helluva Engineer
Hi there,

This is OldJacketFan's daughter. I wanted to leave a message letting everyone on this board know about my father's passing. He seemed to be an active member of this message board and I think it has meant a lot to him over the last few years. He passed away last week, 1/2, from a heart attack. His memorial service will be in Georgia tomorrow. Here is the information for the service, if you'd like to come. Feel free to wear your best Georgia Tech gear.

Thank you for being friends to my dad! He loved Georgia Tech football more than anything else in this world.
Sorry for your loss

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Oldjacketfans last post.... he will be missed!!!!!
Screenshot_20190109-144741_Chrome.jpg

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Hi there,

This is OldJacketFan's daughter. I wanted to leave a message letting everyone on this board know about my father's passing. He seemed to be an active member of this message board and I think it has meant a lot to him over the last few years. He passed away last week, 1/2, from a heart attack. His memorial service will be in Georgia tomorrow. Here is the information for the service, if you'd like to come. Feel free to wear your best Georgia Tech gear.

Thank you for being friends to my dad! He loved Georgia Tech football more than anything else in this world.

Rest well sir.
Condolences & prayers.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
Hi there,

So sorry for your loss. You are very thoughtful to even think of and take the time to come and post here.

I went back and looked, and your Dad posted that very day, 1/2. Life is so precious.

ChE80

Georgia Tech Fan
Condolences to you and to your family for the passing of your father. While I "never" post - I have been an active consumer of information on this forum for years and OJF was a "true fan" and great supporter.