OldJacketFan has passed away

GTRock

Jolly Good Fellow
Sorry for your loss. Sending prayers for you and your family. It's extraordinary you would take time to post here and that says all I need to know.

Formerly, elsewhere "GTjay"

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Our community of misfits online here like to throw stats and insults at an even pace, but OJF was always a voice of reason and insightful in his posts. Thank you for taking the effort to let us know of his passing. I am so very sorry for your family, and will keep you and your's in my family's thoughts.

Be good to eachother, we never know when the time we have will be up.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I never met your Dad, but he was one of my favorite posters at they site. I'll miss his posts here; they were always realistic and analytical. My own and my family's sympathies and condolences to you and yours at this time.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
Thank you for stopping in to let us know. I'll definitely miss OJF's insight and wisdom. We share in the sorrow of your loss; and yet we are thankful to have also been able to share in the joy of having known him.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I’m very sorry to hear of your loss. It is, indeed, a loss for all of us here at GTSwarm as well—his contributions here will be missed.

I was tickled pink white-and-gold to get to meet OJF, when he joined our tailgate before the 2017 Spring Game. He was an all-around classy—and fun—gentleman.