Okogie to the T-Wolves at #20 overall

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
Big congrats to Josh O on busting his *** & betting on himself. Too anyone who doubted him working his way in to this opportunity, probably because you're a clueless wonder who doesn't know how the modern NBA works. I'll politely dedicate this to you, even though I really think you deserve what comes up when you search YouTube for "Shaq hoy my taste".

Wow! what brought that on?

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Wow! what brought that on?

Oh I don’t know, maybe all the experts that talked down on Josh? Don’t get it twisted, there were several fonts, on this forum and others, that talked down on Josh for even putting his name in for consideration, saying that it was a bad move, he had no shot at being drafted, much less in the first round.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Anybody else think it was weird to see the BC guy go in the lottery?
Wow, bringing up the BC again. This is a forum for GT fans. Reminds me of the time we played them in the ACC tournament and you listened to the BC radio broadcast. I know you remember that fondly, but it needs to be put in public as a warning to others. "The BC guy" = passive aggressive plug. We can see through that.

Personally, I was more surprised how high Lonnie Walker went. I like Robinson and think his game translates well to the NBA.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Wow, bringing up the BC again. This is a forum for GT fans. Reminds me of the time we played them in the ACC tournament and you listened to the BC radio broadcast. I know you remember that fondly, but it needs to be put in public as a warning to others. "The BC guy" = passive aggressive plug. We can see through that.

Personally, I was more surprised how high Lonnie Walker went. I like Robinson and think his game translates well to the NBA.

Walker doesnt surprise me. Type of player the Spurs will probably turn into an all star. He has a super high ceiling while also having a tremendously low floor.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

Apologies. Next time I'll just post random Bayhime references. I'm sure that'll satisfy the mods. :D

Walker doesnt surprise me. Type of player the Spurs will probably turn into an all star. He has a super high ceiling while also having a tremendously low floor.

With this Kawhi nonsense, that Spurs mystique seems to be fading.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Apologies. Next time I'll just post random Bayhime references. I'm sure that'll satisfy the mods. :D
You are this close to getting banned
creepy-boston-college-football-fan-creepy-sports-fan-gifs.gif

GT_EE78

Banned
Congrats to Josh. I think he's gonna have a great $ea$on no matter how many minutes he gets. Hawks had a nice draft.Their time will come.Lakers getting it done with FA.