Okogie to the T-Wolves at #20 overall

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Big time congrats to that young man. Wish he'dve gone to a better developmental team but I have no doubt he'll succeed regardless.

Nice job Hawks missing out on Josh in favor of some injury prone non-shooting "shooter". I guess, since they botched the 3rd pick, they figured they'd carry on the ineptitude through the first round. But I'm not bitter. :whistle:

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Big time congrats to that young man. Wish he'dve gone to a better developmental team but I have no doubt he'll succeed regardless.

Nice job Hawks missing out on Josh in favor of some injury prone non-shooting "shooter". I guess, since they botched the 3rd pick, they figured they'd carry on the ineptitude through the first round. But I'm not bitter. :whistle:
This made me chuckle

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer

Agree about missing out on okogie but I think they did well with the 3rd pick. Not buying the Doncic hype and think they got a pretty okay deal.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Big congrats to Josh O on busting his *** & betting on himself. Too anyone who doubted him working his way in to this opportunity, probably because you're a clueless wonder who doesn't know how the modern NBA works. I'll politely dedicate this to you, even though I really think you deserve what comes up when you search YouTube for "Shaq hoy my taste".