North Carolina Postgame

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
All I can say is that I'm glad to see the offense get rolling.
The D actually has been pretty good at least when they can. If the offense can get going early that will help the D from getting worn down

There is no denying this may go down as one of if not the worst season in GT history , but there is hope that I see for next season

I guess I'm still myfted at why the development took this many steps back, .yes I know on offense we have guys that are option guys that haven't played this system or aren't used to throwing , but I was hoping to see quicker progress

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
JG should run more QB draws. That Syracuse QB last year was a handful. Pressure the LB to make a play. Cover or attack the QB. JG can run. Shawn Jones burned a lot of defenses when he ran with man coverage.

jandrews

Jolly Good Fellow
Had we not rotated the qbs initial in the year maybe graham would have more rhythm with the offense. Finally saw it in the second half. I would expect him to improve since this was really his first game starting.

I'm disappointed. However, I get the feeling that, after watching the VT vs Miami game, that we can beat both VT and Miami. If we improve on what we did today I think we could win some games.
I am not sure where you get this. The defense we played today is no where as good as those two. And our offense is a dumpster fire.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
The quarterback and receivers made the game a little more enjoyable today.

The biggest problem is we have no rush end or pass rushers generally. If I were a head coach I would tell my defensive coordinator he was off the payroll instantly if he ever, under any circumstances, only rushed three.