North Carolina Postgame

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
upload_2019-10-5_19-18-53.png

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
Defense really let us down on several key 3rd and long plays. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that the offense finally scored some points when we finally committed to one QB and we started finding ways to make things easier for the OL like rollouts and screens. This is all I’m asking for. Let’s be competitive. I understand the transition is tough, but we should be more competitive than we’ve been. The second half of the game we were competitive.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
We blew out our 1 win in 1994. If this single win holds, this will will be the worst season in like 115 years. Gotta find a way to avoid that.
1934 was every bit as bad

Clemson W 12-7
Vanderbilt L 27-12
@Duke L 20-0
@Michigan L 9-2
@Tulane L 20-12
North Carolina L 26-0
Auburn L 18-6
Alabama L 40-0
@Florida L 13-12
@UGAG L 7-0

So a few glimmers but it came out as I thought. We are throwing the ball too much. We need to run the ball. The defense was good for one and a half quarters then they were gassed. UNC could have run the ball on us the entire second half. We gave up 800 yards, 32 first downs. We have gone from having one of the toughest offenses in the country to one of the worst. Graham is probably our starter but he is not going to win us any games. Unless e come up with an effective ground game look for more blow outs like today.

And for those that think we just need to wait on recruits, well this class looks like the last and they will be Freshman.. Expect really bad seasons for the next two years, not including this one. And look for Grant field to be very empty as well.

And for those that think dancing and culture is important.....I don't see a lot of that at Alabama, Auburn etc.

We can't and never will out talent other teams