Nit possibilty

McCamish Maniacs

Helluva Engineer
Right now NYCBuckets has Monmouth, Syracuse, Michigan and Florida as its 1 seeds and Hofstra, George Washington, Valpo and Houston as its 2 seeds.

DRatings has Oregon St, Temple, Houston, and George Washington as 1 seeds and FL, Valpo, Syracuse and FSU as 2 seeds. it also has Hofstra and Creighton as higher 3 seeds.

note that many of the schools are done. Michigan won today so they may be in the NCAA at this point. FL is in a tight battle with TX A&M.

Houston just lost to Tulane in the quarterfinals...yikes

(Tulane did this mid game)

KeystoneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Temple lost in the AAC semifinals. Hope they get in but the committee hasn't been a fan of the AAC. If that's the case again this year, I still have hope of GT being the #2 seed in Temple's bracket.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Temple lost in the AAC semifinals. Hope they get in but the committee hasn't been a fan of the AAC. If that's the case again this year, I still have hope of GT being the #2 seed in Temple's bracket.

Temple should be a tournament team. I don't know their resume but they seem to always be on tv. That's a good team

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
As of now nycbuckets.com have us as a 4 seed playing Alabama. 2nd round game could possibly be against the school in Ann Arbor. By no means an easy bracket. If this holds up I will be in Ann Arbor for that game. My hate for the Ann Arbor school is right there with the college in Athens!

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Final projections are
NYCBuckets - 4 seed (matched with #5 AL)
DRatings - 3 seed
Bracketmatrix - 2 seed (vs #7 UAB)

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Looks like they've avoided in-state rivalries, so my hunch is that we're in the South Carolina bracket as a 2 or 3 seed. Clemson & Florida will be in the Monmouth bracket.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Holy crap. That's a tough draw and a terrible matchup for us.

Hopefully Rob Gray Jr is his typical bi-polar self and has an off day as MGH will most certainly be on Dotson.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Clemson didn't make it. I think High Point could be an upset special over South Carolina, but we'll have a tough game against Houston to move on.