New Strength & Conditioning Coach

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
I'm not saying CGC won't succeed, but on what do you base that the Temple staff is an upgrade over what we have now? Obviously, we have some on the staff now who should have been fired 5 years ago, but that doesn't mean that the entire staff sucked.

Having sewak here for 11 years grants us enough leeway to justify ANY coaching moves we want.

Now this is an area that needs work, when I saw the Qua selfie I also wondered if they lifted weights. Guys have natural strength, speed and size. But with heavy work you can make them stronger. and after watching last night, we need to be pounding the weights and the track. No reason our O-line and D-line can't add 15 lbs of muscle. I speak from my own experience in training for my years of Rugby. I mad myself much stronger and much faster.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
I would love to hear what you two stipulate the low bar for CGC to be year to year for the next 6 years.

Why not 11 years, which is what he should get now if Sewak was given that?

I have said I just hope his best back to back seasons are not his first 2.

The only thing I would “stipulate” is that the team plays with their hair on fire for 60 minutes. That they, when TML, are ready to play from the opening kickoff instead of waiting for the second half before they get going.

That IIWII is, in fact, no longer IIWII. A multi million $ salary should be more than enough to guarantee that.

That if, for multiple years in a row, missed blocking assignments are a continued problem that action beyond firing the DC is taken. Regardless of someone’s delicate ego.

Can not give you a low number as regards wins 6 years from now, only a low bar for how I expect the program to be conducted.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2897

Which is just more proof of really setting our goals way, way too low.

Did I say we shouldn’t be trying to win 8-10+ games or win championships? Did I say we shouldn’t be doing better? LOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Did I say we shouldn’t be trying to win 8-10+ games or win championships? Did I say we shouldn’t be doing better? LOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I think you think it is all about u.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Why not 11, which is what he should get now if Sewak was given that?

I have said I just hope his best back to back seasons are not his first 2.

The only thing I would “stipulate” is that the team plays with their hair on fire for 60 minutes. That they, when TML, are ready to play from the opening kickoff instead of waiting for the second half before they get going.

That IIWII is, in fact, no longer IIWII. A multi million $ salary should be more than enough to guarantee that.

That if, for multiple years in a row, missed blocking assignments are a continued problem that action beyond firing the DC is taken. Regardless of someone’s delicate ego.

Can not give you a low number as regards wins 6 years from now, only a low bar for how I expect the program to be conducted.

That’s a lot of skirting but okay. And feel free to expand to 12 years if you decide to be more specific.

Animal02

Banned
Entire offense and defense staff got let go. S&C got let go. CPJ stepped down...

You trying to get rid of equipment managers and video people too?!

EDIT:

Wes Durham once said that you never really hear anything negative about a coach or his staff until AFTER he leaves. Then all the juicy stories start making their way to the surface.
So I wonder what will be heard from Temple.(n)