New Strength & Conditioning Coach

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

Yomanser

Recruiting Insider
Retired Staff
Who is Knight?

https://owlsports.com/coaches.aspx?rc=1975&path=football

Outside LB coach, defensive recruiting coordinator, former DE, and Augusta native.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He’s the OLB coach for Temple and their recruiting coordinator. He was at GA State from 2015-2016 and is from Augusta Ga.
He also makes a cameo appearance in a season 1 episode of Last Chance U. Just some fun trivia as an aside

Animal02

Banned
This new strength coach looks great. Good motivator and good coach (from a muscle and stamina building perspective)... Everyone who says that S&C is perhaps the 2nd or 3rd most important job on staff is correct.

On the topic of CPJ vs CGC, I think both have their high and low points but I’m excited for the new era. It made me laugh (and not in a good way) the other week in one of the threads when one poster (who I don’t respect) started running down the list of position coaches on CPJ’s staff and had a particular vendetta toward Craig Candeto, Joe Speed, Ron West, and Mike Sewak. In particular, he called them lazy which really pissed me off. Candeto and Speed have done more for our country than this no-nothing will ever do by serving in the Navy as a Marine and a fighter pilot respectively... Ron West and Sewak, though maybe not the best coaches, have both been long-time division one coaches (and Sewak a decent FCS head coach). You don’t get to that point by being lazy.
The parents of players I talked to on Wed. had high regard for Sewak.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
The parents of players I talked to on Wed. had high regard for Sewak.
Hope we are as supportive of the new ol coach
BUT, but since this is about strength coach could u be specific about the steength observations u will be looking for next year ?
To me if we can add bulk to ol and dl guys and sculpture an ab or to into wr that's a good measure.