New regime goal posts

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
He's bragging on 10 win seasons. Anyone who uses that without recognizing the difference in number of games on the schedule is disingenuous or a complete moron.

You were the one talking about number of wins first. Then you went through some mental gymnastics about coaches to...move the goal posts on number of wins.

Since then you have devolved this discussion further. Go take a nap and clear your head.

knoxjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
You were the one talking about number of wins first. Then you went through some mental gymnastics about coaches to...move the goal posts on number of wins.

Since then you have devolved this discussion further. Go take a nap and clear your head.

If you two can break off your circle jerk find me that post. I talked about postseason rankings.

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
11 games back then, kid, and the sec east had two top 5 programs in the 90s in UF and UT. 97-01 uga were better than 09,10,11,13,15,16 uga teams.

Richt and now Smart can thank their lucky stars the likes of Zook, Dooley, Jones, Muschamp, McElwain, and Pruitt came along.
Whoa, a lot of your statement is highly debatable.

UGA's 2011 & 2015 teams finished with 10 wins and ranked in the top 25. It is solely your opinion that UGA's 99-01 teams (that all finished 8-4 and ranked behind, or roughly the same, as UGA's 11 & 15 teams) are better. Hell, in my opinion, UGA's '97 team is the only one that appears to be significantly better, and that '97 team (which O'Leary lost to) was not as good as UGA's teams the past two years.

It's also interesting that you did not bring up the '95 and '96 UGA teams that O'Leary lost to. Those UGA teams finished 6-6 and 5-6 respectively. I won't count O'Leary's interim year against him when he coached the team to a 48-10 loss against a 6-4-1 UGA team.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Ugag was coached by Goof then Done-in. There was also Quitsey taking the snaps. If you can’t beat those morons, you can’t beat anybody.

Again, you have to be about 16 not to understand the history here.

Boaty1

Helluva Engineer
I think it's weird almost every poster on here said 7-8 wins is acceptable with the occasional 10... That's what we just had and everyone wanted him fired. Hilarious

24-25 over the last 4 years indicates this is not what we had.

I appreciate Johnson for the success he had but in reality he had 3 good years. 08, 09 & 14. 2 of those years were powered by Gailey players in his first 2 years. Viewing our program in its current state as ascending is seeing a skewed vision of where we were at.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer

I appreciate Johnson for the success he had but in reality he had 3 good years. 08, 09 & 14. 2 of those years were powered by Gailey players in his first 2 years. Viewing our program in its current state as ascending is seeing a skewed vision of where we were at.
2016 was as good as 2008 :)

Animal02

Banned

Nice Cherry picking.....try the last three years or the last five......the only one skewing things is you

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
When TStan was hired, he said his goal was to compete for national championships. How could any of his head coaches have a lesser goal?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Boaty1

Helluva Engineer
You have those goal posts on a motorized cart

Buddy, I don’t know what you don’t understand about my view. The program took a downward turn after the Orange Bowl. Everything I have said highlights my view of that. There is really no way of looking at the data from that point on and not see a program on the decline. Frankly I’m not sure how you can see it differently

Animal02

Banned
Buddy, I don’t know what you don’t understand about my view. The program took a downward turn after the Orange Bowl. Everything I have said highlights my view of that. There is really no way of looking at the data from that point on and not see a program on the decline. Frankly I’m not sure how you can see it differently
Fact is, you cannot address a point, you move to something to in order to maintain your narrative. :rolleyes: