New Gray Uniforms with Children's Healthcare

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Oregon says high...but seriously, it's 1 freaking game. Remember the pro combat unis from Nike? Alabama wore one. The numbers had houndstooth in them. I see how much that program has crumbled because of one different jersey worn for one game.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Last statement on this subject I think they should leave the players names off the back of the Jersey and all of them have CHoA . but I'm not sure they have the players name are on them.

Animal02

Banned
The implication in all those comments is that gray somehow represents the Hospital. If it does, then fine, but I haven't seen that anywhere. White and Gold uniforms with appropriate patches honoring the hospitals would be every bit as appropriate, as well as more in keeping with tradition.
They could have gone with a throw back black and gold striped helmet and the auctioned off the game worn helmets for the charity well.

Deleted member 2897

These violate our color and branding standards.

And WHO CARES. We wear gold in the stands (unless it’s a whiteout). The players can choose whatever uniforms they want, especially if it’s an exception for charity.

The day we ALL show up in ONLY GOLD is the day we get to criticize this. Not before.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
These violate our color and branding standards.

And WHO CARES. We wear gold in the stands (unless it’s a whiteout). The players can choose whatever uniforms they want, especially if it’s an exception for charity.

The day we ALL show up in ONLY GOLD is the day we get to criticize this. Not before.

But what about those of us who do always show up on game day wearing gold? :p

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
Last statement on this subject I think they should leave the players names off the back of the Jersey and all of them have CHoA . but I'm not sure they have the players name are on them.

ABSOLUTELY NOT. We've NEVER had CHoA on the back of our jerseys in the history of our program.. there's no way we should start this now as it will ruin our unique brand.

Am I doing this right?

684Bee

Helluva Engineer

Channel 2 twitter account has 1.2 MILLION followers.

Good stuff.

I’ve seen a lot of posters on this board talking about how Tech men are different/better. Hopefully everyone will put their money where their mouth is and support this. Would be great to hear about the crazy number of gold capes that were purchased for the kids at the hospital.