New Gray Uniforms with Children's Healthcare

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
I'm sorry, sand. But you gotta stand down on this one.

Pick up the battle when we wear navy fatigue unis or something. Actually, navy fatigue? Hmmmm
I mean I was right about them being grey soooo I'm good

burdell151

Jolly Good Fellow
I can’t even put into words how happy this makes me. If ever we were to do a special alternate for a cause, this is it. CHOA took care of my son and our little family when he was an infant. What he dealt with is nothing compared to what so many kids are going through. I’m all in on this one regardless of what the uniforms look like and I’m totally getting some gold capes. Here’s to hoping our Jackets have a super hero-like performance for us on October 5th!

Beerbrewingjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I see grayish Navy. Navy is definitely in there. Personally I love the uniform and I love the cause. Excellent all around!

Well after reading the origin and seeing the photo in the article it does look Navy to me.

Love the tie to John Heisman! I’d never heard of the Gray Devils and that being a PART OF GT HISTORY by our most successful coach.

To say it doesn’t belon on Grant field after learning that little nugget is proven incorrect. Gray unis are indeed apparently a part of our history.

Well done by adidas making that tie!

Last edited:

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I don't care what the cause is, those uniforms have no place on Grant Field.

Obviously you guys don’t know GT history as you proclaim

Onyx gray was chosen in part because of the color’s historical tie to legendary Georgia Tech football head coach John Heisman. Heisman was the first college football coach to enlist a practice squad to help the varsity team prepare for upcoming opponents, a unit which became known as the “Gray Devils.”