ND at GT

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
Yep - I just sent you an email with the parking pass attached. Sorry for the delay, I needed to send the pass from my computer, and it took us a while to get up in the air and gain connectivity. Hope you were able to receive it in time. Go Jackets!!

Got it. Thanks again!!

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Man we played great tonight. Banks & AD were everywhere, Jose was Jose and Devoe looked like a real PG. Loved seeing Moore play aggressive too. He's got some skill.

I almost thought we were going to blow it after AD's 2nd foul on a 3pt shooter but we pulled through. The game was probably over if we never fouled with 10 seconds left. Just another reason to give me a heart attach.

Relieved that we pulled it out, but that was 1 uggly game. Think we should drive and dish for the open 3 more often, especially in the first half when we are the most dreadful in turning it over inside.

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
Imagine where we would be without JB3.

Also thought Devoe played great tonight.

Someone should tell AD that when the entire team is guarding him in the paint he isn’t obligated to always shoot it. He doesn’t get paid extra for that. Especially when he isn’t in position to go over his left shoulder
AD giveth and AD taketh. That’s just the player he is.

Haywood was MIA tonight. We need him to hit 2-3 threes a game.

Deleted member 2897

We only had 5 guys score tonight. If we can’t keep our guys healthy, we’re going to have a lot of bad games. Our margin of error is:

ZVomWg.gif