ND at GT

GT_EE78

Banned
any idea what shoot-around time is/was ???
if the spread starts going back in the other direction .. ... .. ..

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Yup, pretty sad when my high school (norcross) has a more complete roster than tech lol!

Norcross has a singular talent that is better and a really good, tough PG, that I'd have taken at GT, but is not really an upgrade over our shooters . Is that all it takes to be more complete than GT's roster? Convince me.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Hol' on, lemme get my popcorn. It's funny to watch the dt-snark at work against someone else for a change.

And Norcross could probably line up and beat us the same way folks say Duke could line up and beat the CLE Cavaliers ... just ignore the fact that Duke has lost to other college teams and whatnot .. just let the hyperbole flow.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Hol' on, lemme get my popcorn. It's funny to watch the dt-snark at work against someone else for a change.

And Norcross could probably line up and beat us the same way folks say Duke could line up and beat the CLE Cavaliers ... just ignore the fact that Duke has lost to other college teams and whatnot .. just let the hyperbole flow.

Nah. I just took getting son'd on how Devoe played his role at Montverde.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Devoe has been playing point guard just as much if not more than Jose for several games now. The 2 of them are usually on the floor at the same time and they play on or off the ball interchangeably. I would like to see Devoe be a little more secure with some of his passes and a good bit more aggressive shooting the ball, especially driving to the basket. He passes too much as it is in my opinion. When he gets in the lane he should put up a shot. When you shoot as poorly as our team does from 3, I would rather take a contested shot in the lane than pass the ball out to a poor 3 point shooter. We don't really need Devoe to step up and score 20 from the point guard position (although I would certainly take it if he did); I would be happy with consistently scoring 8-12 points with steady ball handling. That's more than you get from anyone else on the team other than Jose (and Banks minus the steady ball handling). What we really need is our actual wings/shooting guards (Haywood and ...) to score more than 2 points. Likewise for our small forward/power forward positions; they need to be pulling down 6-8 rebounds and putting up 6-8 points game in and game out.

GtBaseball3

Jolly Good Fellow
Norcross has a singular talent that is better and a really good, tough PG, that I'd have taken at GT, but is not really an upgrade over our shooters . Is that all it takes to be more complete than GT's roster? Convince me.
You obviously haven’t seen norcross roster lol!

Brandon Boston 5 star
Kyle sturdivant. 4 star
Daniel Ramsey 4 star
Issa Muhammad 3 star
Caleb Murphy 3 star
Isaac Martin 3 star
Jaden Harris 3 star (2021, will be 4/5 star soon)
kevon eskridge NR rising jr

This is a HIGH SCHOOL roster and they’re 15-7!! That just goes to show all the talent in metro Atlanta area!! There’s is absolutely no reason we don’t have backup PG and a better basketball team!

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
You obviously haven’t seen norcross roster lol!

Brandon Boston 5 star
Kyle sturdivant. 4 star
Daniel Ramsey 4 star
Issa Muhammad 3 star
Caleb Murphy 3 star
Isaac Martin 3 star
Jaden Harris 3 star (2021, will be 4/5 star soon)
kevon eskridge NR rising jr

This is a HIGH SCHOOL roster and they’re 15-7!! That just goes to show all the talent in metro Atlanta area!! There’s is absolutely no reason we don’t have backup PG and a better basketball team!

I got son'd again, I guess. By star rankings getting thrown in my face, no less.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Yeah, since majority of those guys were being recruited by tech and better basketball schools lol!

Don't I know it.

I just gotta ask... Are you still at Norcross and are you the kid in the banana costume in the front row at the House of Blue?