Mutts

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
How embarrassing.
Frustrated Dog GIF

Imagine if we were out here fake-stinging people.

As a grown a** man.

How stupid is that? And I bet all his buddies patted him on the back like, "Good job, Carter! You showed hiym!"

Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Good Place

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Imagine if we were out here fake-stinging people.

As a grown a** man.

How stupid is that? And I bet all his buddies patted him on the back like, "Good job, Carter! You showed hiym!"

Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Good Place

If dawg fans bark in the stands, can you imagine a stadium full of fans making a buzzing sound 🐝 ? !!!!

noisy noises GIF by Burger Records

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
If dawg fans bark in the stands, can you imagine a stadium full of fans making a buzzing sound 🐝 ? !!!!

noisy noises GIF by Burger Records
There was a home game back in the '80's where everyone was handed a GT kazoo upon entering the stadium. Everyone would play it on the kickoffs and it did sound like a giant bee hive. They went for a Guinness record at halftime for most people playing a kazoo at once. I think the record was set, but then some other school broke it within a year.

Golden Tornadoes

Ramblin' Wreck
You’d have to make a whole list just for what this guy violated.

Charged with:

-Reckless driving
-No proof of insurance
-Lack of registration decal
-Window tint
-Seatbelt
I bet he gets a stern talking to from Kirby who then gushes to the media how he and his coaching staff are handling these things internally and really cracking down with stiffer punishments (i.e. he gets to run a little extra in practice but then gets to come in late the next day)

Golden Tornadoes

Ramblin' Wreck
My gosh. Is anyone keeping a list of these things? ACCPD and UGAAA obviously aren't.
I mean, it's literally laughable at this point. When does "lack of institutional control" come into play? Or even "lack of student-athlete control"?

It's blatantly obvious at this point that there is NOTHING that ugag will do to prevent this behavior...NOTHING

Poodletop

Jolly Good Fellow
Well, he just won’t get to make that exciting trip to Kentucky. He’ll have to stay at home and reflect on his misdeeds. Hopefully the other lads will learn from his example. 😉

Good grief, how stupid are these people?!

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
I mean, it's literally laughable at this point. When does "lack of institutional control" come into play? Or even "lack of student-athlete control"?

It's blatantly obvious at this point that there is NOTHING that ugag will do to prevent this behavior...NOTHING
Yes, but Jan Kemp finally blew the whistle after years of silence. We ought to be keeping track of these things in order to publicly humiliate them.