Mostly “Fire Geoff Collins”, some reminiscing, maybe bourbon or other distractions

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Shameful to have 346 pages of this garbage. We have parents of players and recruits on here that read this stuff.

If you all want GT football to be successful, you need to support them now and forever. Not only when they are playing well. If you're going to be a fan, be a ****ing fan.
Complaining about 3 straight 3 win seasons is not not supporting the team we won't know how many people just stopped supporting the team because of this mess.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
A fire the coach thread at this time is beyond stupid.
Yeah... but it hasn’t been a “fire the coach thread” in a while. At this point, it’s kind of like a newspaper article... the headline is just a hot take that doesn’t really support the content.

So maybe someone can change the title to “Really rough season with worst ending imaginable and frustrated fans want to fire Geoff Collins but after a couple of months to vent, most accept that we really can’t fire the coach right now, but some disagree but some see progress, and everyone wants to know how much damage is done if we fire him later, but how much later, and how much damage, but what if he actually starts winning, but what if he can win enough, but how many wins is enough, and even if enough wins are enough to keep the coach how does that affect our budget / revenue going forward and does that damage the program and how much does it damage the program, but financially we can’t lose these revenues, but financially we can’t fire Geoff Collins, and we wish someone had a plan, but what if someone actually does have a plan and I guess we have to wait and see but we’re feeling more optimistic but why do we still have a thread about firing Geoff Collins, because then every thread would be about firing Geoff Collins, so this is the thread where we all agree to disagree about how miserable and embarrassed we are about the prospect of firing Geoff Collins... or maybe Stansbury?!?”

And in case you haven’t read all 340+ pages, you’re caught up.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
At least the FIRE part would quit being seen. Can't do recruiting any good.
Im just trying to imagine how many recruits out there have the mindset of "Well even after 9 wins in three years, players jumping ship, coaches jumping ship, and recruiting team members jumping ship, I was still going to pick GT but then I saw what WreckinGT said on GTSwarm and I just can't do it.".

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Shameful to have 346 pages of this garbage. We have parents of players and recruits on here that read this stuff.

If you all want GT football to be successful, you need to support them now and forever. Not only when they are playing well. If you're going to be a fan, be a ****ing fan.
A fire the coach thread at this time is beyond stupid.

Both of you are welcome to ignore the thread.

albanyjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Congratulations. You are the 100th person on this thread to make that suggestion. The report link on the bottom left of each thread does work if you have a complaint. Continually calling them out on a thread probably gets on their nerves.
good! I have to read it. no reason they shouldn't have to.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer

Sorry Geoff