Mostly “Fire Geoff Collins”, some reminiscing, maybe bourbon or other distractions

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I thought you were advocating drawing plays up in the dirt like we did in the backyard. Couldn’t be any worse, I suppose.

Did you notice we lost our last two games by a combined score of 100-0?

PBR549

Ramblin' Wreck
I thought you were advocating drawing plays up in the dirt like we did in the backyard. Couldn’t be any worse, I suppose.

Did you notice we lost our last two games by a combined score of 100-0?
I've watched a lot of things in my 50 years as a tech fan! It ain't the coaches!

GoldenBuzz

Georgia Tech Fan
I texted a classmate from high school that went to Cow Town U., "Hey, can't your guys do any better than that? Notre Dame beat us 55-0 and they didn't even score in the 4th quarter." I bet that made him really mad.

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
Chan was here for 6 years. Paul (who was not fired) was here for a decade. Ted had three one year gigs after getting fired and is currently an analyst at Clemson, nobody wants him as a DC anymore.

PBR549

Ramblin' Wreck
Doomed to be in football purgatory for ever if we don't let coaches have time. Even the factories end up in purgatory sometimes like Tennessee when they let the tail wag thee dog.

tomknight

Ramblin' Wreck
There is a warning about personal attacks on coaches. Short of threating bodily injury, what could be a bigger personal attack than this one? This thread is detrimental to recruiting and the program. Is that the purpose of this board? The moderators should ban themselves for allowing it---and ban this thread.

AGREE!

Been saying that, but mods could care less.

This thread has been stupid for a very long time. Why it is allowed to continue I could not guess.

Maybe they agree with all of this, but try to look like bystanders.

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
AGREE!

Been saying that, but mods could care less.

This thread has been stupid for a very long time. Why it is allowed to continue I could not guess.

Maybe they agree with all of this, but try to look like bystanders.
They’ve been pretty consistent in allowing threads like this to exist. Look back at the previous regime. It’s fair to challenge the coaching staff if they are not performing. If a recruit chooses not to go to tech because of a thread. I’m not sure they’re cut for p5 football and the scrutiny that comes from that.