Mostly “Fire Geoff Collins”, some reminiscing, maybe bourbon or other distractions

YoungSting

Jolly Good Fellow
Dear Coach,

If you are reading this on your phone, I can tell you where to shove that phone.
Dude have a little class. I don’t care what you think of him or how many trophies your armchair coaching has, there is no need for that. Wanting him fired is much different than telling him to screw himself with his phone. If you can’t get that, you might as well be a mutt fan.

Jmonty71

Banned
Dude have a little class. I don’t care what you think of him or how many trophies your armchair coaching has, there is no need for that. Wanting him fired is much different than telling him to screw himself with his phone. If you can’t get that, you might as well be a mutt fan.
If he did....would be done at a high level??? Just curious.......it could be an elite phone...... Just joking....for those who get a wad.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
If I had to play amateur psychologist, that look is from knowing the firing decisions he has to tell his juiced friends. (that is being forced on him). I knew early on that he would rather eat dirt than do a hard, negative thing. I understand that, but I couldn’t be a P5 HC.Neither should he.