Mostly “Fire Geoff Collins”, some reminiscing, maybe bourbon or other distractions

jacket_fan

Ramblin' Wreck
You’d trade last night’s experience for what’s going on in Tallahassee? C’mon man, that guy has a team competing and our guy (and staff) is lost in space. FSU won’t win but, there’s a program with hope. GT used to have hope even during the Chan years, now it’s completely gone.
FreeShoeU is competing with ND. FSU has more points against ND than Tech had against NIU. What game are you watching?

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
I too have wondered about this and to what degree it is true.

Devil's advocate: Let's say CGC takes it to the extreme as the theory suggests. Still fair to expect that he or any HC in his shoes can figure out how to use timeouts? Or what to do after gaining three yards on 1st and goal from the 5? Correct those things alone and we avoid two embarrassing losses and add two Ws to the win column.
The only thing I can think of is retiring y to my personal career experiences. If I'm ever under prepared on a project and it comes time to do installation of the engineering work, I find it's very easy to make constant silly mistakes. I wonder if it's the same deal here on game day. But you're very right, simple thing like that has cost us some losses. This game shouldn't have been close enough that a mistake like that costs us the game however.

LibertyTurns

Banned
FreeShoeU is competing with ND. FSU has more points against ND than Tech had against NIU. What game are you watching?
I was responding to our resident expert on here equating our coach’s performance to that of Norvell.

I thought it was a stretch they could come back from 18 but looky here, Free Shoes in OT against the Domers.

GoJacketsInRaleigh

Ramblin' Wreck
So FSU was at the bottom of the barrel and they’re in OT against a Top 10 team. I thought it took more than 2-3 years to instill a culture and to get your personnel. Maybe it has something to do with coaching and approach.
We beat FSU last year. Stop making overreactive judgments off one game.

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
*Brian Kelly wins game*

I can’t wait to kill every single one of these *******s.

*geoff Collins loses to moms of Nantucket*

“My guys absolutely competed out there. It’s not a matter of if, but when”

Sign of the times that an obvious comment in jest is getting so much criticism. I would think Collins would be one of the keyboard Warriors offended by Kelly’s comments lol