Mostly “Fire Geoff Collins”, some reminiscing, maybe bourbon or other distractions

cthenrys

Ramblin' Wreck
We were beat by a team today where I honestly believe we had the overall better talent, and to me, that means Fuentes and his staff were better today, and most staffs we play against have been.
How many times has that happened ? Quite a few. We have better talent than VT, Duke, and NIU. We made some plays to beat Duke but needed them to crap the bed.

This isn’t getting better

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
74 players are classified as "Covid Freshmen" (RS Soph or younger) with 13 seniors. Yeah, we're young.
When are people going to stop making excuses. "Covid Freshmen" What a joke. With good coaching they would not look so clueless on the field. It has alwasy been about good coaching and it will alwasy be about good coaching. "Let's give him an extension because he can recruit"

Last edited:

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
As I mentioned before GT doesn't have the funding to fire Collins, BUT the wheels are falling off. Tstan is in a tough spot, and Collins doesn't seem to know how to fix this. He claimed this week that he spoke with the D staff and the D-backs yet no improvement.
Rebuilds are supposed to show improvement not regression .

GoldenBuzz

Georgia Tech Fan
Born in '59. Grew up with GT alumni / fan relatives who spoke of Bobby Dodd and the '52 championship and our prominence in the 50s. I remember Dodd speaking to my high school team. I graduated from Tech in '82. As the national culture has declined, so has Tech. We took a world-class institution and a glorious, dominant football team and have turned it into a piece of crap.

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
We dont have the funding. We are lame coach stuck for 2 more years while the damage continues to get worse and worse. But we can still wish we had good coaching for the next 2 years.

The big donors are such complete idiots. If they had only given CPJ the resources they are giving this clown show instead of starve him out the way they did, how would things look different.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Born in '59. Grew up with GT alumni / fan relatives who spoke of Bobby Dodd and the '52 championship and our prominence in the 50s. I remember Dodd speaking to my high school team. I graduated from Tech in '82. As the national culture has declined, so has Tech. We took a world-class institution and a glorious, dominant football team and have turned it into a piece of crap.
CGC can do that .