Mostly “Fire Geoff Collins”, some reminiscing, maybe bourbon or other distractions

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
He also said “Alas, I’m dying beyond my means” as he drank champagne on his deathbed.

His last words were “either that wallpaper goes or I do”
I like what he said to Jamie Whistler (of "Whistler's mother" fame) once. Whistler was reading the Times and said, "Oscar, listen to this! 'Seen at Ascot, Mr. Oscar Wilde and Mr. James Whistler, talking about themselves as usual.' Now, Oscar, you remember: we were talking about me!" Wilde replied, "That's true, Jamie, but I was thinking about myself."

I'd give my eyeteeth for that kind of wit.

GTcanWINagain

Banned
QB talent instate is light years ahead of when Chan was here. GA always produced talented hs players but not qbs. That's really changed in the past decade. He'd have a much better shot at getting a top QB now than back then. Still, there's only ~60ish P5 starting qb jobs out there now, same as back then. Not being able to get one that performed in the top ~25% during his entire tenure was pretty pathetic for an offensive guru.
Are you really bashing our former HC from 10+ Years ago who went to a bowl every season for his poor recruiting? Hmmm. Who is better?

RhoChi

Ramblin' Wreck
Man, I am so happy we have such great social media presence! I’ll take media nattys over real football Nattys any day!

cthenrys

Ramblin' Wreck
EA7E7F56-B9BE-4BBC-AB2E-A2D1DE4694F5.jpeg