Mostly “Fire Geoff Collins”, some reminiscing, maybe bourbon or other distractions

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Gossip?
Ahead news a boost
I heard form a friend
That dispite strong objection by collina, Brad Stewart is coming Jack to coach the WR.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
I'll say this - I have heard from lots of folks how arrogant PJ could be. And I can see that.
However .. I spent a great deal of time with him, one on one, in his office, and he never big-timed me.
Wonder where SVP and CGC would have crossed paths.
And from what I hear from my contacts in those circles, SVP is a good dude.
Also, Fowler can really throw down.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
I'll say this - I have heard from lots of folks how arrogant PJ could be. And I can see that.
However .. I spent a great deal of time with him, one on one, in his office, and he never big-timed me.

The line between Confidence and Arrogance is W's and L's.

BuzzDraft

Jolly Good Fellow
OIP.mQ1YZrokG7n6pMBdwf1XiAHaEG
Stech, enjoyed your posts for many years on multiple sites, but this is friggin brilliant.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
nm
Obviously, not here lol. So now the ultra positive CGC, which GT fans hate, is also arrogant and treats the staff like crap
Yeah, this stuff is stupid. I don’t really care about all that crap.

The dude just needs to start producing some wins, starting with today. Maybe it’s not that easy, but it’s his job and what he’s getting paid to do. The talk of battling, fighting, and getting better isn’t resonating with anyone at this point…and quite frankly isn’t that hard to get better when you’re terrible. We need to get a LOT better to be average on either side of the ball.

IM79

Jolly Good Fellow
demands a golf cart ride to his car after practice that's only a couple hundred feet away.
That's funny.
I've seen him walking after practice from Rose Bowl field to the BDS several times in the past three years. Every time I've always said hi or go get'em this weekend and he's always replied with a thanks or thumbs up. Never seemed too busy or arrogant to have common courtesy to me. Can only speak to my personal interactions with him.

Techster

Helluva Engineer

FWIW, CPJ use to frequent a local watering hole my friends and I would go to (I've referenced this a few times on this board). Ran into him there MANY times...never personally spoke with him there, or tried to. I will say everyone I've seen approach him was always greeted with smile and he would take time to say a few words with them. He's even joked with some dawg fans. The staff there, EVERY single one of them say nothing but good things about him. Always treated the staff well.

IMO, you can tell a LOT about a person by the way they treat others who they have nothing to gain from.

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
That's funny.
I've seen him walking after practice from Rose Bowl field to the BDS several times in the past three years. Every time I've always said hi or go get'em this weekend and he's always replied with a thanks or thumbs up. Never seemed too busy or arrogant to have common courtesy to me. Can only speak to my personal interactions with him.
Ehh I should have kept my mouth shut.I wasnt going to say anything, it just sounded similar to what the ESPN dude said. Anyways, ballin is right, it's pretty much gossip.