Miles Kelly Testing the Waters

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I liked pastner, but I think he would suck on tv. He would ramble aimlessly and endlessly about stuff that has nothing to do with the game. I listened to hundreds of pre-game and post-game interviews he did with Andy Demetra, and pastner never answered a single question that he was asked with an appropriate answer. Every time, he just rambled on answering a question that he wasn’t asked.
Did you never watch a game with **** Vitale?

EDIT: Ha, it blocked the commentators first name.

Georgia Tech Fan
Because Kelly was by far GT's best player last year. I don't recall anyone saying he was not talented and a good player. Franklin became a force in February, up to that point he was just a guy. There was a huge dropoff from Kelly to the rest of the team. Terry also played well in February. Seems it took the transfer in guys 3 months to become good ACC players. The rest of the team meh. As you know I think CJP was a poor college coach. Still last year's team was bad for more than bad coaching. The team was overall one of the least talented ACC teams. Note where the transfer outs have landed, generally lower level teams.

Do you think Kelly will be drafted in the next 2 years? I do hope he returns, As a high volume and accurate 3 point shooter is is extremely valuable for any college team. Hopefully it will be GT again. In CDS system he could really blossom into an All ACC player.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
It is starting to be nail biting time with Kelly. He is not listed on any mock draft I have seen and he is also missing from the list of players "also being consider, listed in alphabetical order." Is he just using all the time he has and plans to return or thinking of playing in Israel or Spain???

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
It is starting to be nail biting time with Kelly. He is not listed on any mock draft I have seen and he is also missing from the list of players "also being consider, listed in alphabetical order." Is he just using all the time he has and plans to return or thinking of playing in Israel or Spain???

What’s the deadline date??

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Who thinks Kelly has a plan and who thinks he’s winging it and hoping for a miracle?

Obviously we don’t know but this thread needs hunches.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Who thinks Kelly has a plan and who thinks he’s winging it and hoping for a miracle?
Maybe some of both. My guess is that he wants to think he will get a promise of some sort. Whether it's an NBA team with a 2-way or a foreign team with a guarantee, I cannot guess what he is waiting for. Of course, if he has a guarantee he thinks is solid, then he isn't waiting for anything. But, why would he have not told CDS or KQ or posted a tweet with that plan? I think he still plans to return and has been talking to his parents about the near future. Maybe hoping some time tomorrow he'll get that miracle vision of angels delivering an NBA contract before the draft.

Personally, I think he would benefit financially with a year under CDS. But, we'll see. 36 hours from now we'll know for sure.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Maybe some of both. My guess is that he wants to think he will get a promise of some sort. Whether it's an NBA team with a 2-way or a foreign team with a guarantee, I cannot guess what he is waiting for. Of course, if he has a guarantee he thinks is solid, then he isn't waiting for anything. But, why would he have not told CDS or KQ or posted a tweet with that plan? I think he still plans to return and has been talking to his parents about the near future. Maybe hoping some time tomorrow he'll get that miracle vision of angels delivering an NBA contract before the draft.

Personally, I think he would benefit financially with a year under CDS. But, we'll see. 36 hours from now we'll know for sure.
NIL money can keep him another year.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
Last Twitter like was a tweet by CDS so hopefully that’s a good sign.
Is there some trick to getting these twits to pop up on your phone? I’ll get random GT info that Cabrera posts, now I get an occasional one from Batt, see a ton from Kenyatta, etc. The rest of the twits are trying to sell me something or got some BS political angle.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Is there some trick to getting these twits to pop up on your phone? I’ll get random GT info that Cabrera posts, now I get an occasional one from Batt, see a ton from Kenyatta, etc. The rest of the twits are trying to sell me something or got some BS political angle.

My feed is mostly GT stuff but then again that's most of my following category. Haha

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Kelly Quinlan is on vacation. Is it possible Miles has withdrawn but it just hasn’t been reported on yet?

I wonder if Ush is in his ear about making mid-6 figures over in Turkey.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Kelly Quinlan is on vacation. Is it possible Miles has withdrawn but it just hasn’t been reported on yet?

I wonder if Ush is in his ear about making mid-6 figures over in Turkey.
Nope. The deadline is tonight at midnight. If he has withdrawn it hasn't been reported anywhere I have seen - but KQ/RJ wouldn't have missed it. You'll see the board light up either way in T-Minus: 12 hours and 45 minutes.