Miles Kelly Testing the Waters

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Paging @kg01 going to need that Get-Bak Style on full effect today. I suspect we will see overly enthused excitement OR dejected despondence.
Oh, Puh-LEEZE, don’t encourage him…
1685555921503.gif

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Word on the street is that he did what he needed last semester school wise. I still think he is most likely to come back (and I think we are way better with him than without). Just ready for the tweet:

Leonardo Dicaprio Enthusiasm GIF by Jordan Belfort

That Jordan Usher one was epic. Hoping Miles rocks something similarly awesome!

@HenryUsher not sure if you're still following along with our board - but if so, please let your son know that we have been enjoying watching him tear it up in Turkey, and hope to see him on a NBA Roster this year. Not to mention, his tweet lives on in GT Lore:

slugboy

Staff member

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
Assuming this isn’t sarcasm, he’s a basketball journalist that we have reams of posts griping about, including one yesterday.

He also wrote the first piece of news anyone posted about Miles coming back:

Post in thread 'Miles Kelly Testing the Waters'
https://gtswarm.com/threads/miles-kelly-testing-the-waters.26856/post-948996

I’m glad Miles gave the NBA a thorough shot, but I’m more glad he’s back
The sarcasm font is missing on my phone, though in fairness, almost all my GT news comes from the site. The discussions are thorough enough here, I don't feel pressed to venture elsewhere.

I'm glad Miles is coming back.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Hey nobody tell @dtm1997 this guy called us the next PITT.

:sneaky:
Eff it. A friend who's a Rutgers fan today accused GT of tampering with all of their players.

In case he comes in to read this, I'll reveal here that I'm all in on being pro-tampering and pro-bag dropping. Schools will attack us, I've got no problem with us doing the same.